.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

ShoutBox Suggestion

Write down all your suggestions, & ideas you have either for this forum or for the game.

Moderator: Intendants

ShoutBox Suggestion

Postby EmDeeNZ » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:21 am

Would love to see a TOPIC line introduced to the shoutbox- be good for noting new happenings (contests - cards of note) or announcements, focals etc think it could be really useful - thoughts anyone (or can it even be done/adjusted to allow this?

hugs Emmy
The way we speak to our children (and others) becomes their "inner voice" so choose your words wisely.
OfflineEmDeeNZ
Administrator
Administrator
Hellfire Club
Donator
EmDeeNZPowaaaaaaa
Legend Game of Heroes Player

Player Name:

Re: ShoutBox Suggestion

Postby plumfaerie » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:17 pm

Well as alot of you know I wanted to be able to have the Robot post current news or use it and to do short and sweet shoutbox rules.. IE language, racism, attacking another player, ect....

corwin activated the Robot but it started welcoming everyone to the forum which was a real pain. Omega got it down to where it just posts whe someone has posted in the forum, which to me very handy as a moderator I can quick check posts without doing a full sweep of new and unread posts.

I would research what it would take to make it a good utility to keep people up to date on things. I failed in my research as the forum portal was all in french and translating every post was just a bit much.

So if there is anyone that knows French wants to take a look at the shoutbox forum and can translate for me I would appreciate it.

ps to corwin: the shoutbox seem to freezing up alot lately, it will just stop refreshing. I know for sure that it does it especially when the shoutbox it popped out. Not positive if its also does it on the board index page
Never kick someone when they are already down. They are people too
Offlineplumfaerie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: plumfaerie

Postby khandog63 » Fri May 06, 2016 6:43 am

Just wondering if I have done something wrong? Can't get into chat. I've logged out and logged back in, but can't get through to chat. Thanks khandog63
Offlinekhandog63
Intendant
Intendant
Hellfire Club
Donator
Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Player

Player Name: khandog63

Postby KaiBaby » Fri May 06, 2016 7:44 am

khandog63 wrote:Just wondering if I have done something wrong? Can't get into chat. I've logged out and logged back in, but can't get through to chat. Thanks khandog63

I can't get it to load either.
OfflineKaiBaby
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: KaiBaby

Postby EmDeeNZ » Fri May 06, 2016 10:39 pm

sometimes this happens try this ... (it pops out)
shout_popup.php?s=1
good luck
em :)
The way we speak to our children (and others) becomes their "inner voice" so choose your words wisely.
OfflineEmDeeNZ
Administrator
Administrator
Hellfire Club
Donator
EmDeeNZPowaaaaaaa
Legend Game of Heroes Player

Player Name: