.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Gap between p2w and p2p is gigantic now.

Moderator: Intendants

Forum rules
A world of Holy Paladins, Deadly Dragons, Evil Wizards and over 50 other playable heroes! Conquer kingdoms lost to a mysterious curse, and find a new adventure around every corner. Create and lead your party of legendary Heroes into battle!

Gap between p2w and p2p is gigantic now.

Postby davefollmers » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:55 am

Hi,

I understand that the more you spend the stronger your account gets but six months ago the same players were the strongest, nowadays they are on a level that is just impossible to reach for a normal person (I'm a VIP 15 player with 7 star premium heroes too). You're making this game way too pay to win, the motivation to spend on it is getting lost with every update because now it's useless if I spend $200 getting a CS hero 5 stars, now I need to spend $1000+ extra to get his golden pet, pet items, runes, gold for pet and 7 stars to even have a chance to compete. My best chance is spending $0 and I will simply remain in my spot.Thinking in retrospective I feel so stupid when we complained about skins with skills, and how they were going to ruin the game by increasing the gap between f2p and p2p, those things were a joke, probably just the mental conditioning Lilith was doing to their players to buy anything that gives an advantage.

For more details
Blockchain Business Opportunities
Offlinedavefollmers
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: davefollmers