.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

[RANKING] Seven Deadly Sins

Moderator: Intendants

[RANKING] Seven Deadly Sins

Postby uselessinfoguru » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:31 pm

Seven Deadly Sins

Congratulations to all those who ranked and hit their goals.

Please post your pics and experiences here.
Would all those who believe in telekinesis, please raise my hand.
Offlineuselessinfoguru
Webmaster
Webmaster
Hellfire Club
Intendant
Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Player

Player Name: uselessinfoguru

[RANKING] Seven Deadly Sins Top Ten

Postby uselessinfoguru » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:32 pm

Top Ten

Image Image
Would all those who believe in telekinesis, please raise my hand.
Offlineuselessinfoguru
Webmaster
Webmaster
Hellfire Club
Intendant

Player Name: uselessinfoguru

Re: [RANKING] Seven Deadly Sins

Postby tcalvin42 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:24 pm

Not bad for a first event in the game. Without the vs mode though, it would be much harder to get the elites.
Thanks to everyone who tagged and shared my bosses, I know resources are the lowest ever for everyone so it's much appreciated. Now that I have some decent cards, it'll be easier to farm next time.
Last edited by tcalvin42 on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Offlinetcalvin42
Summoner
Summoner
No Luck Brotherhood
HellMarys Player

Player Name: tcalvin42

Postby chaospapet21 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:46 am

Raids. Initial deck usually composed of partially leveled freebie cards while gradually adding quick evolved elites.

VS battles gave a lot of food and elites, and some energy packs as well.

Final deck, max attack is 30mil only, the seals are terrible imo.

HM is quite faster and less laggy than HF. Consumes less data for now due to lower data traffic. It has lower battery consumption too than other online games. When you encounter the perpetual loading screen while loading mission and raid battles, energies usually remain intact.

The game would need a lot of tweaking specially in art quality (some are really good btw lol) and raid balances.

Overall, my first raid was a blast! :)
Big thanks to HM team for the freebies.
Also thanks to those who tagged my 46s and LBs. I do finish some bosses with 2BE.

P.S.
Got to love those sweet revenge in VS too. Keep them coming.
Offlinechaospapet21
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: chaospapet21

Postby EmDeeNZ » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:30 am

Grats chaospapet well done without all the firepower we are used to !! Grats also to who ranked and even just played - that was the most fun i have had for ages and ages. Traps disappeared on me so thought pfft lets use them - didnt get many in pvp but that was also really fun, hope they dont remove pvp !! Less lag yes, you load ee and it just does it i hope they dont take on too much of the HF model i like this older version and i am getting used to the art - some is really awesome so i hope we can celebrate the differences cause I for one dont want a clone of where hf went.
xx em
The way we speak to our children (and others) becomes their "inner voice" so choose your words wisely.
Original Art NZ
OfflineEmDeeNZ
Administrator
Administrator
Hellfire Club
Donator
EmDeeNZPowaaaaaaa
Legend Game of Heroes Player

Player Name: hellmarys = gamer with numbers sigh

Postby DeltaEcoBravo » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:52 pm

And to carry on where tcalvin left it off:

Congrats on your rankings, guys! I’m amazed people made such a big effort, considering the decks we all have at the moment.

After I tried scouting the first night of the event and saw that I needed three missions on average to get one boss, I decided my energy and time were better spent playing Versus than trying to find bosses, and spent the rest of the event tagging other people’s bosses on 1BE, only tried a couple of 2BE/3BE attacks all week.
After all, I wasn’t in for it for the rank but for the food, which I need in mass quantities. I guess I only made it that high up because I tagged a lot of LBs.
And even after I added some elites to my deck, certainly the huge number of cheaters, TB ruiners and such didn’t make a good case for me to try some good old-fashioned ranking, so I just thought I was better off sticking to gathering food for now until I manage to have a decent deck, not just one populated with S2s:
I mean, I have the rest of the sets to make all those S4, what I don’t have is, yep, you guessed it, FOOD! :PDT_007: :PDT_007:
OfflineDeltaEcoBravo
Intendant
Intendant
No Luck Brotherhood
HellMarys Player

Player Name: DeltaEcoBravo

Postby soto3558 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:06 pm

DeltaEcoBravo wrote:And to carry on where tcalvin left it off:

Congrats on your rankings, guys! I’m amazed people made such a big effort, considering the decks we all have at the moment.

After I tried scouting the first night of the event and saw that I needed three missions on average to get one boss, I decided my energy and time were better spent playing Versus than trying to find bosses, and spent the rest of the event tagging other people’s bosses on 1BE, only tried a couple of 2BE/3BE attacks all week.
After all, I wasn’t in for it for the rank but for the food, which I need in mass quantities. I guess I only made it that high up because I tagged a lot of LBs.
And even after I added some elites to my deck, certainly the huge number of cheaters, TB ruiners and such didn’t make a good case for me to try some good old-fashioned ranking, so I just thought I was better off sticking to gathering food for now until I manage to have a decent deck, not just one populated with S2s:
I mean, I have the rest of the sets to make all those S4, what I don’t have is, yep, you guessed it, FOOD! DT_007: DT_007:

I agree,my deck isn't quite strong enough yet for ranking in the Raid Boss. I mostly played VS for the time being because I am still trying to bolster up my deck until it is reaches a decent level. I do need some more mission energy though. By the way, did anyone try farming BE this event?

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Offlinesoto3558
Apprentice
Apprentice

Player Name: