.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

[Over] Seven Deadly Sins

Moderator: Intendants

Re: [CURRENT] Seven Deadly Sins

Postby tcalvin42 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:33 pm

I thought we had been making progress against tb ruining and steals as yesterday I had several achieve tb with only a couple not. Seems I was mistaken. At least BlackGaruda seems to have learned the errors of his ways, haven't seen any steal attempts from him recently.
Offlinetcalvin42
Summoner
Summoner
No Luck Brotherhood
HellMarys Player

Player Name: tcalvin42

Postby chaospapet21 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:08 pm

tcalvin42 wrote:I thought we had been making progress against tb ruining and steals as yesterday I had several achieve tb with only a couple not. Seems I was mistaken. At least BlackGaruda seems to have learned the errors of his ways, haven't seen any steal attempts from him recently.

He ruined TBs and stole a few of my bosses under my watch. I did not even bother to defend my LBs as it will lower the chance of getting team bonus for the lot who tagged.

Considering that MVP only gives 160k points without TB, I can't really comprehend why some players are doing this.

Sent from my thl 5000 using Tapatalk
Offlinechaospapet21
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: chaospapet21

Postby tcalvin42 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:51 pm

Especially when you consider the gain in platinums. 3 for mvp when you spend 3ee and 5 for team bonus with only 1ee. The other consideration is that they are using a resource hack to get unlimited ee, so in their eyes it doesn't matter. Either way it's a stupid way to play an online game. The only reason I mvp'd that one is because I had the 3ee sitting there and no one else had attacked it heavily.
Offlinetcalvin42
Summoner
Summoner
No Luck Brotherhood
HellMarys Player

Player Name: tcalvin42

Previous