.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Hell Marys Dev here - What did you love about Hellfire?

Moderator: Intendants

Re: Hell Marys Dev here - What did you love about Hellfire?

Postby tcalvin42 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:29 pm

khandog63 wrote:I am missing playing the dungeon events but would not like it to be a clone of hellfire, this might be a bit late but have the novice equivalent only 8 floors/stages, 2 of each affinity, 5 levels per stage, the expert equivalent have 12 floors/stages, 3 of each affinity, and the master equivalent have 16 floors/stages, 2 of each affinity twice ( 2 earth, 2 ice, 2 fire, 2 metal, 2 earth, 2 ice, 2 fire, 2 metal) and instead of illusionary have boss with minions. You have probably already started something similar but I wanted to put my 2 cents worth in.

I really like this idea Khan, and to make it more flexible, the affinity layout could change so it's not always fire on the last floors.

I also do not want a copy of HF. Certain things like skills and elite cards would be great.

One thing I noticed in the PvP is that getting to the top of the leaderboard doesn't give anything extra. Once you achieve the reward based on points, 9th circle, there doesn't seem to be any additional reason to continue that event.

What's the usual schedule for adding new cards?

One thing I didn't like in HF was the stat escalation. At the end, there were consecutive legendary cards with an 8k total stat difference. They had different affinities and different skills but HF seemed to think that if the stats don't increase with each new card, no one would be interested. I hope that doesn't transfer to HM.

Certain skills in HF were implemented very poorly. The shift skill would change the affinity of the enemy cards but it did so with no benefit. So if a card had water shift skill, it would shift the enemy water cards to death, therefore gaining nothing since water and death are neutral. Ideally shift should change the weak affinity to the strong affinity, so water shift would change earth to fire.

I'll stop there for now or this will get too long.
Thanks for showing interest in what we have to say.
Offlinetcalvin42
Summoner
Summoner
No Luck Brotherhood
HellMarys Player

Player Name: tcalvin42

Postby Wrathghar » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:37 pm

EmDeeNZ wrote:lastly i am hoping i can stop being 'Gamer with letters and numbers' and use my username without using facebook - i will never NEVER play a game through facebook nor have it on my phone - i am a tad private for that so i hope to change name ingame somehow so its meee
Em

Em, just click on your player name in the HM home screen. It will pop up a name change prompt, with the warning that you only get 1 chance so make sure you know what you want before you change it.

Dumb me, I automatically put in my main HF username, forgetting the alphabetically challenged issue until right after accepting the change...
Oh well.

Mario!
That is a simple tweak at least half of us would absolutely love...
the ability to sort our ally list [a "toggle" from alphabetical to reverse alphabetical would work without getting too complicated]. Any form of sorting function to help us keep team members at the top of our ally list would be awesome, especially during any team related events you develop.
Thanks,
James/Wrathghar
OfflineWrathghar
No Luck Brotherhood
No Luck Brotherhood
Hellfire Club
Donator
HellMarys Player

Player Name: wrathghar

Postby EmDeeNZ » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:57 am

Thanks wrathgar - i have no pencil to change it - i havent hooked it through facebook and will never have fb on my phone - ever - so its gamer with numbers for now till they figure a way to let me change names without adding the fb app :D

Wonder how thats going - havent seen hide nor hair of the devs since hf announced closing... sigh
The way we speak to our children (and others) becomes their "inner voice" so choose your words wisely.
Original Art NZ
OfflineEmDeeNZ
Administrator
Administrator
Hellfire Club
Donator
EmDeeNZPowaaaaaaa
Legend Game of Heroes Player

Player Name: hellmarys = gamer with numbers sigh

Postby Matik » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:55 pm

EmDeeNZ wrote:Thanks wrathgar - i have no pencil to change it - i havent hooked it through facebook and will never have fb on my phone - ever - so its gamer with numbers for now till they figure a way to let me change names without adding the fb app :D

Wonder how thats going - havent seen hide nor hair of the devs since hf announced closing... sigh

I don't have facabook either but it gave a login screen which allows you to enter you username & pw for fb to link the game
OfflineMatik
Apprentice
Apprentice

Player Name: Matik

Previous