.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Help Wanted

Read and talk about our Newsletters. Look here for all Newsletters.

Moderator: Intendants

Help Wanted

Postby pureheartbear » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:36 am

Each week it takes me hours to put together the newsletter. I've taken a new job so I don't have as much time as before. So I'm looking for some weekly help with gathering information for my newsletter each week to help save me some time. Especially the day of since I'm usually not home until 3 hours after the event has started. I try to get the newsletter as quickly as possible the day of the event, so having this information waiting for me would help me out a lot!

Heres what I need help with:

- Screenshot all the pictures in the event section of the hellfire game, including all the creatures and the banners that show more than one of creatures. I usually use that for the banner on the event page of the newsletter. It would also help me out a lot if you could crop them before you sent them.

- Someone to gather all the Royal stats of the new creatures both attack and hp when they are released.

- Someone to gather the names of the T30 and the EP's of t1, t10, t30, t50, t100 and t200.

It would be nice if the person or persons would do this weekly. :)

Let me know if you're interested and what you would be interested in doing. I really appreciate it.

Thanks
Derek
Check out my Newsletter Blog:
http://hellfirenewsletter.wordpress.com/
Offlinepureheartbear
Menestrel
Menestrel
Hellfire Club

Player Name: pureheartbear