.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Can anyone answer my questions please??

Are you angry? frustrated? You just want to scream? This is the place to let it all out.

Moderator: Intendants

Can anyone answer my questions please??

Postby Italiangothic » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:40 pm

Hello my wonderful, sweet fellow NineSagers,
I've got a couple of questions, which I hope and pray that someone could answer them, and I don't know what to do anymore. I'm getting more and more and more infuriated with HellFire's support team, because they've been intentionally ignoring every single one of my communications to them regarding losing creature cards---Fear and Ayra, Tiger Scrolls, Skull Keys, card slots and Fire Coins, etc. This is due to the darn game synching and loading during a battle, after pressing the next/claim now/proceed buttons and after purchasing from the Step-Up Box, and I've tried since May to obtain everything that I've lost with no success. I've tried the communication route to calling them and even asking the BBB to help, which HellFire lied regarding how many times that I had purchased from the Step-Up Box that offered the " Origa " card and how the rewards attached to that offer wasn't guaranteed and telling the BBB that it had stated that in the description, which it did not, trust me, because I read everything that's in a description box to make sure that I get every item offered.
Since then, I've written several, several, several communications to them asking, then demanding---I know, I know that was bad on my part, but I was becoming extremely agitated, aggravated, frustrated with them stating that a reply would be within 24 hrs and nothing. This is becoming a very, very, very hostile situation, and I'll answer a question that you may be thinking, I will NOT walk away after I had spent and wasted A LOT of money and time AND the only way that I'd walk away is HellFire refunding every single red penny that I had spent, then, and only then, will I walk away, do you understand now? I'm sure that IF HellFire was ignoring any of you, you'd want every single red penny back.
I don't know what else to do except for contacting a lawyer, contacting the Attorney General of California and Illinois. I think that I've given them more than ample time to read and reply to my several, several, several communications to them because it shouldn't take over 4 MONTHS ( yes, you read that correctly...4 MONTHS) to attempt to make things right, am I right or wrong here? It seems, not only to me but all those whom I talked with, that they're acting childish and very ridiculous. I've never ever known ANY company utterly and completely intentionally ignoring customers/players complaints/issues/problems with their product. I'm getting very, very, very sick and tired of their B/S and thinking that by intentionally ignoring me that I'll quietly go away however that's not who I am.
As I mentioned previously, I tried several, several, several written communications, calling their headquarters in California and contacting the BBB; can anyone please, please, please, please let me know if there's a direct number to contact someone there?? I'm begging all of you for help.
The other problem that I had noticed, and brought to their attention, is hackers and cheaters; back in April, my account was hacked and some butthead charged $49.99 from my checking account and, when I had brought this to their attention right after I had noticed the charge on my statement, I was told by "Megan" not to worry, however, after I had contacted the BBB, now they want the money, which was taken out, again, from my account, and I've been informed by other former players that their accounts also had been hacked, and HellFire is absolutely REFUSING to refund ANY monies back to the player's credit cards, debit cards, etc. Now, even though Google Play stated that I had received a receipt , which I had not received any receipt regarding that charge whatsoever and even contacting Google Play informing them that HellFire is well aware of this serious problem but has not resolved it. This is a serious breach of the terms of service in which HellFire claims that their game is safe to play. Now, as I mentioned earlier, after I contacted the BBB because HellFire's support team is absolutely utterly, completely and intentionally ignoring every single one of my communications to them, now THEY WANT THEIR MONEY, ironic, isn't it? They want what THEY think is owed to them, but THEY refuse to relinquish what is owed to, not only myself, but other players as well.
I also found out that by them forcing players to purchase Magic Seals after the regular seals only capture cards approximately 30% of the time, forcing to purchase Large Battle Potions because the "healers" only heal in the very beginning of the battle , even though they "remind" players to make sure that we've got plenty of "healers" and "rewinds" in our decks before we begin playing, that's wrong for them to do. Those "seals" are to SEAL cards 100% of the time, period. Heck, I even looked up the definition and seen that what they're doing is not on the up and up, if you know what I mean.
Also, by offering the "PLB (Premium Login Bonus)" to players for 500 Fire Coins AND stating that by purchasing tgis, players will receive better login bonuses, which is nothing more than a tad more than what you'd get if you didn't purchase it. As for these "rare" creatures; I don't know about any of you, but I'm tired of receiving the same cards over and over and over and over again and NEVER making sure that players receive all 4 cards instead of maybe 1 and the most is 3 then that's it.
Anyway, I sincerely, truly and profusely apologize for this long, long, long post, but I'm in desperate need of help over here but does anyone know of a number or an email address that I may directly contact someone other than their support team. I'd forever be in debt to you. IF you don't wish to state the information on here, you can email it to me at italiangothic@yahoo.com or contact me through Facebook, which my name is Katherine Monroe. I'm begging for everyone's help, and I promise that I will never reveal to HellFire how I obtained that information, in fact, I swear on my Mom's ashes to everyone here.
Thank you ALL so very, very, very, very, very much from the bottom of my heart and soul for any and all help.
Sincerely,
Toni
italiangothic
OfflineItaliangothic
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: Italiangothic

Re: Can anyone answer my questions please??

Postby Italiangothic » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:48 pm

I sincerely apologize for this post, but I completely forgot to ask does anyone know why in the heck did HellFire take away the Tiger Scroll at the 12,500,000 marker??? They're making it so much harder and much more difficult to evolve cards fully. Also, I've noticed that AFTER these dingbats did the update that I now am missing cards from my collection that I had used Tiger Scrolls on AND even the one that I used the one and only Dragon Scroll and was forced to purchase several of them AGAIN but can't evolve them any further since they removed the first Tiger Scroll during an event. Has anyone else lost any cards too? My husband even lost cards because of the update.
I'm making a list, taking a photo of it and, this is where I truly, truly beed your help, sending it to the proper "authority" figure of HellFire.
Thank you ALL so very, very, very, very, very, very much!!!!!!!!
Sincerely,
Toni
A.K.A Italiangothic
OfflineItaliangothic
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: Italiangothic