.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Forge of Legends got screwed up

Are you angry? frustrated? You just want to scream? This is the place to let it all out.

Moderator: Intendants

Forge of Legends got screwed up

Postby wingangel011825 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:27 pm

There were short period when other accounts were being accessed by others/hackers. And the few worst things could happen would be:

1.missing important cards,unintended evolved.
2.missing Fire coins.
3.missing hard earn and farming resources.
4.missing summons gems.

Oh well. All 3 out of 4 case happen to me!!!

I do not recall I summon this. I do not need these legends/UR. And wait....something not quite right...

And what the FXXK are these???

Where are my skull keys that worth 4 Epics?

And who would so stupid to do this kind of summon considering the time need to accumulate vs time remains?

Someone just screwed up my Forge of Legends Plan!!!Argh!!!! FXxx!!! My 900 Skull Keys!!!! And the S3 A.Death is not even a royal~ damn it you stupid rookie hacker!
Offlinewingangel011825
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: wingangel011825

Re: Forge of Legends got screwed up

Postby EmDeeNZ » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:17 pm

change password (email support wing) see if they can help in any way
hugs em
The way we speak to our children (and others) becomes their "inner voice" so choose your words wisely.
OfflineEmDeeNZ
Administrator
Administrator
Hellfire Club
Donator
EmDeeNZPowaaaaaaa
Legend Game of Heroes Player

Player Name:

Postby Antyviruss » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:33 pm

:kimono1: :kimono1: :kimono1: :kimono1:

So this happened today, 4 hours ago.

My gf turn on Hellfire. She is on her account. Fights one boss. Fights second boss. She goes to home screen and she is suddenly on that high level account of someone's else (screen 1). She is able to use inventory, cards etc. (of course she didn't make any change on this guy account)

She turn off the game.
Turn on again. She is on her account. She goes to boss screen. She doesn't fight. She goes to home screen. Then the same situation happened, she is on another account (screen 2).
Turn off the game.
Turn on. The same (after boss screen she is suddenlny on another account after going to home screen) (screen 3).
Turn off. Turn on. Now she is still on her account and it seems to be allright for now...

This seems dangerous because random players can delete our cards and make a lot of mess.

Just in case I suggest all of you to make screenshots of all your important cards, inventory etc.

Someone please send a request to game admins, as fast as possible (I dont know how to, and im kinda busy atm)

PS She registered her account via facebook.
:kimono1: :kimono1: :kimono1: :kimono1:
A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor.
OfflineAntyviruss
Apprentice
Apprentice

Player Name: Antyvirus

Postby Omega Recon » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Same thing happened with me late last night. I got into someone else's account. Their IGN is rang-rang2012.

I don't know if they were in my account, but someone was. They claimed my inbox. Pulled 100 diamonds, evolved my S2 Salvation into an S4, and evolved my epic Chaos Unleashed from S1 to S2.

I'm going to contact Mobage and ask them to replace my epic which were S1 level 71 and 79.

Thanks for directing me to this post
OfflineOmega Recon
Administrator
Administrator
Hellfire Club
Webmaster

Player Name: Omega-Recon

Postby wingangel011825 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:22 am

And here are my precious UR/Epic yet to be royal evolved.

Thanks a lot, so I can 3+1 now. But no thanks, I will feed them to other cards. BS! And I demand all back 9 S1 cards back.

Collateral damage success!
Offlinewingangel011825
Trainee
Trainee

Postby wingangel011825 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:52 am

Omega Recon wrote:Same thing happened with me late last night. I got into someone else's account. Their IGN is rang-rang2012.

I don't know if they were in my account, but someone was. They claimed my inbox. Pulled 100 diamonds, evolved my S2 Salvation into an S4, and evolved my epic Chaos Unleashed from S1 to S2.

I'm going to contact Mobage and ask them to replace my epic which were S1 level 71 and 79.

Thanks for directing me to this post

And I've just found another 2, non-royal evolved

Salvation is one of my favorite, waiting them make her dual skill. At 1st I had same thought with you remain her at S2. I can't imagine what I would do if someone else simply evolve her. Fortunately I royaled her during previous dungeon.
Offlinewingangel011825
Trainee
Trainee