.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Kill your bosses by yourself

Are you angry? frustrated? You just want to scream? This is the place to let it all out.

Moderator: Intendants

Kill your bosses by yourself

Postby syneris » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 am

I'm not going to help you if you don't want to share the rewards. Anyone who does over 40% damage to the boss by themself will not be assisted.

If you claim the mvp bonus before calling for help, spend your own BE to finish it off.
If you are willing to leave enough HP that everyone can get the teamwork bonus, I'll contribute. Sound fair?
Offlinesyneris
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: gargonix

Re: Kill your bosses by yourself

Postby merak » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:10 am

Doing that much damage is usually necessary to ensure someone doesn't steal MVP from you... Sometimes even more is needed.

You can still easily get bonus with 50% health left.
Offlinemerak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Hellfire Club
Webmaster

Player Name:  

Postby plumfaerie » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:27 am

any seasoned player knows you need to get mvp, if you leave it lower someone will steal it and you will be wasting be if you expect to get TB after a steal attempt.

Now if you would like to be able to tell which lbs may likely make tb, I use the rule of thumb of 10mil per minute left, it there is alot of time on a boss and points are low, I can just about guarantee that boss will no make tb and I pass on those. If there is alot of points and little time the boss will likely time out.

Might I suggest you take a look at our learning resource center it will likely give you a better idea on the mechanic of how the game is played.

One person in a sea of players is not going to be noticed by trying to dictate how they play their game.

Would kindly suggest you read up on the wealth of info here or drop in chat if you have questions that you cant find answers to there.

And fwi, many of our seasoned players can kill lvl 100 bosses with 3 be, which means you have even less lbs to tag, its often better for them to 1 shot kill the lbs as they get the finishing diamond.
Never kick someone when they are already down. They are people too
Offlineplumfaerie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: plumfaerie

Postby RashkaeTheBlack » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:33 am

Even at 49% gone, I'd go for a steal. Only 50.1 and above is safe lol
OfflineRashkaeTheBlack
Hellfire Club
Hellfire Club
Donator
No Luck Brotherhood

Player Name: RashkaeTheBlack

Postby syneris » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:40 am

So players are forced to be greedy in order to prevent others from being greedy? Sounds like a very poor design decision. It just makes me want to play less and less. I can't even do my own bosses now as I can't kill them myself and nobody wants to help on junk rewards. Again, poor design forcing me to leech and want to play less.
Offlinesyneris
Trainee
Trainee

Postby RashkaeTheBlack » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:08 am

syneris wrote:So players are forced to be greedy in order to prevent others from being greedy? Sounds like a very poor design decision. It just makes me want to play less and less. I can't even do my own bosses now as I can't kill them myself and nobody wants to help on junk rewards. Again, poor design forcing me to leech and want to play less.

Not really. Start tagging the bigger bosses, as your event rank increases, you'll spawn bigger bosses.

And if you can't even finish a low-level boss, what makes you think you can steal a L100?
OfflineRashkaeTheBlack
Hellfire Club
Hellfire Club
Donator
No Luck Brotherhood

Postby merak » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:10 am

I agree with Rash... At level 23 you probably have the best chances on just tagging every legendary boss you can and letting others kill them. If you leave the game open on your phone while keeping it awake, you'll get lots of bosses shared with you. Throw an attack and let it either kill you or exit out. You'll claim a ton of cards from the boxes this way.
Offlinemerak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Hellfire Club
Webmaster

Player Name:  

Postby crisrullz » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:43 pm

Boss HP = 154.245.000m

MVP damage = 77.122.500 (50%) + 99 ppl with 0 dmg + 5 stupidheads with 15.424.500 damage = Boss DEAD with! TB
MVP damage = 100m + 99 ppl with 0 dmg + 1 with 54.245.000 = Boss DEAD with! TB
MVP damage = 77.122.500 (50%) + 77 ppl with 1.001.590 dmg + 10 ppl with 0 dmg = Boss DEAD without! TB

So what we see here? That when people realize that they should do 0!!!! dmg on the boss there is no problem for ppl to still get TB no matter the scouters/MVP damage. But when people want to see their decks damage and come hitting 3-4-5-6m with multiple atks sometime then of course no one will get the TB, and more and more people (just like me) will start killing their LBs alone with 3be and get that extra 1 diamond that is better than 2 rubs anyway.
Main IGN : Crisrullz
Alts IGN : Garpjiji+ Maverickvzla

" les dungeons, c'est des belles merdes ! "
Offlinecrisrullz
Battle Summoner
Battle Summoner
Hellfire Club
No Luck Brotherhood

Player Name: crisrullz

Postby syneris » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:57 pm

crisrullz wrote: That when people realize that they should do 0!!!! dmg on the boss there is no problem

Okay, people should do 0 dmg on the boss. Best way to do 0 dmg is to not play. So people should not play the game. Thanks for helping me with the logic.
Offlinesyneris
Trainee
Trainee

Postby crisrullz » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:00 pm

syneris wrote:
crisrullz wrote: That when people realize that they should do 0!!!! dmg on the boss there is no problem

Okay, people should do 0 dmg on the boss. Best way to do 0 dmg is to not play. So people should not play the game. Thanks for helping me with the logic.

You enter the boss, throw the orb, press "x", confirm, and you have tagged the boss with 0..

Offlinecrisrullz
Battle Summoner
Battle Summoner
Hellfire Club
No Luck Brotherhood

Postby syneris » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:16 pm

crisrullz wrote:
syneris wrote:

You enter the boss, throw the orb, press "x", confirm, and you have tagged the boss with 0..

Sounds fun...
Offlinesyneris
Trainee
Trainee

Postby crisrullz » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:19 pm

syneris wrote:Sounds fun...

That's the way game is.. till you build your deck and do more damage you have to tag..

Offlinecrisrullz
Battle Summoner
Battle Summoner
Hellfire Club
No Luck Brotherhood

Postby RashkaeTheBlack » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:34 pm

Seriously, if your answer to everything is to quit, just because people don't make everything in "easy mode" just for you, then please take your own advice.
OfflineRashkaeTheBlack
Hellfire Club
Hellfire Club
Donator
No Luck Brotherhood

Postby fiestacaserole » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:25 pm

Time is the most critical resource in raid events.

A scouting player who has a depth of understanding of the raid strategy will try to reach MVP status with damage just over 50% before releasing. If less than 50% damage is left, the player must spend precious time (usually at least 10 minutes or so) to baby sit the boss in case a defense is needed. With MVP status in hand, the player is free to leave the boss unattended and do other things. Effective use of time is especially important if the scouting player is trying to clear boxes or rank.

Touching (x'ing out with 0 dmg) and tagging (x'ing out with mimimal dmg) are the preferred ways to assist the LB MVP player. This allows the player assisting to rapidly expose the boss to 10 other potential attackers and, therefore, improve the odds of achieving team bonus. Touching and tagging are usually referred to by players using the single term "tagging". The tagging player also is efficiently using their own time by getting in and out quickly thereby allowing them to rapidly move on to other things.

Several experienced players have offered you advice. Hopefully you will find it helpful if you continue to play and grow in the game.

Cheers,
Fiesta
Offlinefiestacaserole
Summoner
Summoner
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: fiestacaserole

Postby CubedCodeMonkey » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:48 pm

This post appears to be more of a rant than a call for help or assistance. Moving to the appropriate forum.
OfflineCubedCodeMonkey
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Hellfire Club

Player Name: CubedCodeMonkey