.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

lack of free seals

Are you angry? frustrated? You just want to scream? This is the place to let it all out.

Moderator: Intendants

lack of free seals

Postby Dazza1972 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:29 am

Hi all,

I have been a free player for a while now and have be been enjoying the game. The recent changes have been mainly good. The exception to this is the new changes to dungeon drop rates of free seals. Before hand it was worth while doing the dungeons but now I find I only have enough seals to last the first few floors. Adding energy was a great idea but at the expense of free seals is wrong. There is no incentive to continue playing when you have no chance to capture at the cost of several hundred thousand points per floor. Seems that the only way to compete is to buy capture seals. That's not for me and may have to depart this great game as it is totally biased against the free players..
OfflineDazza1972
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: darrenmcfad

Re: lack of free seals

Postby Hazardz » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:39 am

As a free player you have to stockpile your seals over a few events to get a large amount, I would suggest 350+, and then go all out on one event when you have lots of time. If you save up all free seals , magic seals and energy pots over 3/4 events and in combination with a trading partner you can get into the T200 and get 4 of the first SR.

A free player cannot compete every single dungeon event.
OfflineHazardz
Hellfire Club
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: Hazardz1971

Re: lack of free seals

Postby Nippleoneous » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:58 am

I too am a free player, and as such I've found I can usually get T300 in dungeons without assistance for 2 × SR (plus the one at 1 million EP now). A few dungeons ago the SBW assisted me once the focal player was secure inside T30 and we got T200 that time for me.

It is possible if you're content with a 2+1 SR from most dungeon events.

Sent from my SGN 10.1 using Tapatalk 4
OfflineNippleoneous
Menestrel
Menestrel
Hellfire Club

Player Name: Nippleoneous