.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

This limit of 10 bosses.... !

Are you angry? frustrated? You just want to scream? This is the place to let it all out.

Moderator: Intendants

Re: This limit of 10 bosses.... !

Postby lili_marlene » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Venom wrote:Hi all.

I'm a fairly new player. How were people farming BE before this limit? I don't understand....

It's now pointless, but here you go:

http://hellfire.ninesages.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=976
IGN: LaReineMargot :)
Offlinelili_marlene
Menestrel
Menestrel

Player Name: LaReineMargot

Re: This limit of 10 bosses.... !

Postby lili_marlene » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:00 pm

shortkeeper wrote:My main issue is the deliberate lies told by the hellfire team.

The server issues that players directly found were a result of the LB sessions they used to have, no server issues were ever found to occur at the start or outside of the LB sessions in general. They fixed this by making a positive change for all time zones in changing the LB sessions to the LB weekend, thus giving all players almost equal access to the LB time-period. This doesn't mean there wasn't unseen server issues are the player base increases, just that we know where the real bottle-neck occured.

Enter current scenario. You are limited to 10 of your own bosses but unlimited bosses of others in your list at the start when there was no reported server issues and increased to 20 when the gold bearing bosses came out and still present during the whole of the LB summoning period when we know the server issues were known. So we know we cannot store bosses at the start due to low storage of numbers but the servers are not truly struggling but when you think they are struggling they increase the number of bosses you can store.... makes sense right? Limit players making resources early and allow them to spend more later.... all on the back of a lie.

Now to cap this off they sweeten the deal by giving out free increases in the number of creatures you can hold.... but doesn't this take up server resources?

How they could have handled this:

- Changed the limit to 20 of your own and 50 others for the whole event. Bosses that are yours are identified, even if in Victory status. Limbo is disabled since your bosses are labelled.

- Same limits above except bosses are not labelled, enable limbo. What limbo allows the player to know is when they reached their limit since the boss is still summoned, otherwise the player could do 4 or 5 missions before realising they are are their boss limit

- Same limits above except limbo is disabled but when you go to do a mission it warns you that your boss limit is full and no further bosses will be summoned. SImple and easy.

What this does is makes it all very clear to the player where they stand with the limit. It makes the boss limit less of a sham since it is 20 the whole event and it places a limit on the number of ally bosses you can store as well. Also on the 20 bosses, who here was told that it was from the start of the gold bearing bosses? *crickets chirping*

Yep. Respect for opening 50 more slots for the cards that typical free player will never be able to have lol
I, for example, don't need these slots, I'd be more happy with 1 free large battle potion daily during the event, but of course, I understand those who love the idea of having 200 slots open.
IGN: LaReineMargot :)
Offlinelili_marlene
Menestrel
Menestrel

Player Name: LaReineMargot

Previous