.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Damned Wanderers

Are you angry? frustrated? You just want to scream? This is the place to let it all out.

Moderator: Intendants

Damned Wanderers

Postby Nippleoneous » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:39 pm

I'm 100% positive that everyone has experienced this, but what is it with low level decks having the shift ability as the face card. Think about it you idiots, your deck might be setup to benefit from an element shift but it just pisses everyone else off. And if you piss people off no-one will ally with you.

I start the mission to fight the boss, the deck is set up for the death boss, and this low level wanderer changes the death to blue before my first attack. Insta-fail. And it's happening several times a day.

Lol, rant over :mad:

Now for the actual reason i bothered to post about this, when i went back in a second time to have another go at the boss she was still blue. I'm guessing this means future encounters are an exact replay of the previous encounter with the same wanderer having element shifted the boss. What a pain in the butt.

Sent from my SGN 10.1 using Tapatalk 4
OfflineNippleoneous
Menestrel
Menestrel
Hellfire Club

Player Name: Nippleoneous

Re: Damned Wanderers

Postby Corwin9s » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:44 am

:D

have in a row a shifting back to death card... :shock:
OfflineCorwin9s
Great Summoner
Great Summoner
Hellfire Club
Webmaster
Donator
No Luck Brotherhood
HellMarys Player
Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Player
Battlestar Galactica Player

Player Name: Corwin9s

Postby Mon4rg » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:58 am

close a game and this boss/mob will be back in right color again. yes its frustrating when ppl have 1st card as shift, but how many players using "brain" or this forum? in total very less. thats why having shift in your deck is important to avoid getting annoyed during DE. For only that reason i have 2 shifters in mine. (the most fun u getting at floor 20 with boss there, where u have deck red/death and some1 shift boss for blue...)
OfflineMon4rg
Apprentice
Apprentice

Player Name: Mon4rg

Postby CubedCodeMonkey » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Actually, there's an easier way to deal with shift cards that doesn't involve having shift in your deck or exiting the game!

If you use the opposite-orb deck construction method, it doesn't matter what elements are on the screen! The goal of that method is to increase consistency at the cost of burst damage, so while you don't benefit from the elemental bonus as much, all orbs deal 100% damage to all elements!

EDIT: For reference, my post on the topic can be found here. It's from before skills, so those weren't factored into the composition guide at all, but the principle is the same as far as damage goes.
OfflineCubedCodeMonkey
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Hellfire Club

Player Name: CubedCodeMonkey