.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

[RANT] Samurai Skirmish MVP theft

Are you angry? frustrated? You just want to scream? This is the place to let it all out.

Moderator: Intendants

Re: [RANT] Samurai Skirmish MVP theft

Postby remington82 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:13 pm

smartprotect2nd wrote:Your 8/9 attacks (24/27 BEs) would be better off just tagging bosses imo, unless of course you are spending more attacks to defend your current mvp. But then again, that's one too many just to secure an MVP say with about 60m damage, and to not gain team bonus too. Well it all depends on your target rank and how much BE you're willing to expand, as well as your current deck.

I sent them out with 5 attacks and around 32-35 million, I than saw the big hitter come in with one attack and like 15+million per attack, so I knew that if i didn't throw a few more attacks at it and get it to over 50mill that he could take my mvp with only 3 attacks easily. So losing the team mvp bonus wasn't my doing, and if i didn't do the other 3 or 4 attacks it would be a total waste of 15BE.

Ill most likely send my bosses out with 40mill from now on, and hope thats enough to scare others off from taking it.
Offlineremington82
Menestrel
Menestrel

Player Name: remington82

Postby Ldelandy » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:34 am

i want to play this game but i dont know the best character to choose , i want the character that uses samurai sorry if i sound like i know this game , so could someone suggest me??

Lelandy,

Good to see you here. Pop into chat box (at top of this page) , there you will find many experienced players to guide you real time. Posting here and back and forth will be slow.

Vr/chophack
OfflineLdelandy
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: Lyle Delandy

Postby chophack » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:15 am

Ldelandy wrote:i want to play this game but i dont know the best character to choose , i want the character that uses samurai sorry if i sound like i know this game , so could someone suggest me??

Lelandy,

Good to see you here. Pop into chat box (at top of this page) , there you will find many experienced players to guide you real time. Posting here and back and forth will be slow.

Vr/chophack
Offlinechophack
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Hellfire Club

Location: 93 million miles from Sun, Perseus arm, milky way galaxy
Player Name: chophack

Previous