.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Hudl 2 !

Have a technical question or a problem? Discuss it here.

Moderator: Intendants

Hudl 2 !

Postby Pauninairo » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:18 am

Hi there, I have had a Hudl 2 tablet since it first came out and cannot play Hellfire on it !

I have posted a thread on here a few moths ago regarding this but no one really knew a fix for this problem.

I have contacted Support at Mobage and after several emails later they still couldn't resolve the problem

Has anyone got a Hudl 2 and if so are they able to play Hellfire on it, or has anyone got any ideas as to how I could get the game running ?

I have included the screen shot of where the game freezes but it has never got beyond this point !

P.S. I have been playing this game for about 4 years now on and off and simply love it, I am level 356.I play on my phone ( Sony Xperia M2 ) and used to play on my old Hudl 1. The os is currently android 5.1

Thanks for any feedback guys :)
OfflinePauninairo
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: Pauninairo

Re: Hudl 2 !

Postby EmDeeNZ » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:54 am

you may have to wait for hf to update things but if the os is older it may be time for an updated device if you still wanna play hf on it :( sad but thats how the cookie crumbles if hf cant help you. Did you send the info from your device to them and ask them to pass to the dev team? Best of luck
em
The way we speak to our children (and others) becomes their "inner voice" so choose your words wisely.
Original Art NZ
OfflineEmDeeNZ
Administrator
Administrator
Hellfire Club
Donator
EmDeeNZPowaaaaaaa
Legend Game of Heroes Player

Player Name: hellmarys = gamer with numbers sigh