.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Getting Kendorall

Have a technical question or a problem? Discuss it here.

Moderator: Intendants

Getting Kendorall

Postby tzahiak » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:51 pm

Hello guys and gals :) long time no see

I've been very busy lately and didn't had time to be on the forum. I hope you all are well :)

I wanted to ask about step-up summon because most of the info is not up to date, I want to get the mighty dragon Kendorall.
But I don't know a few things :

1. How much is the cost ? I got to step 4 at the most so I have no idea how many mobage coins I need.
2. After step 8 will I go back to step 1 ?
3. How much time do I have ? Is it for 2 events and then there is a new epic ?
4. Is there another way of getting Kendorall ? Beside ranking.

And overall is it worth it ? I really really want that card :D
Offlinetzahiak
Apprentice
Apprentice

Player Name: *Dagi*

Re: Getting Kendorall

Postby Tazzlehoof » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:15 pm

1. It will cost a lot, unless you are extremely lucky.
2. It stays at step 8, 4800 coins per summon. Expect to do several of these.
3. Two events
4. Possible future sales and chests
OfflineTazzlehoof
Hellfire Club
Hellfire Club
Donator
No Luck Brotherhood

Player Name: *Tazzlehoof*

Postby tzahiak » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:27 pm

I Don't know the cost of each step, are we talking about 30k coins ?
Offlinetzahiak
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Torn » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:55 pm

If I recall correctly it is:
chat wrote:Torn: that's 400*500 = 200 000 moba for Devourer... Think I will pass :P
Creation: Are you a serious player or what Torn? Buck up buddy! What's it gonna be? A house? Or a Devourer?
OfflineTorn
Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Player
Hellfire Club
Webmaster
Intendant
HellMarys Player

Player Name: *Torn*

Postby flownm » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:03 pm

Hi tza,

i bought the last 4 +atk legends and always had 1 from ranking.
I had to spent between 350€ and 650€ for the other 3.
On 1 of the step ups u even got 4 cos the last step 8 i repeated gave me 2.
In average it costs 450 to get 3(-4) pieces.
So 150 each.
2 times i got the first before i reached step 8 (around step 5).
But never i got more then 1 before ive finished step 8 and for the other 2 i had to repeat step 8 several times.
I wouldnt advice to try for the legend in 2 different step ups cos step 7 and 8 have the best drop rate and u use 150€ to finish step 8 for the first time already.
If u are willing to spend 400-700€/$ for it give it a go.
But when u do sales for the first time it might be possible ur drop rate is better as i heard several times and experianced myself that the first sale you ever try have better results then the ones after that.

Good Luck :)

In my opinion the best step up to do it is raid cos u will get several URs in addition and usually have 2-3 sets once uve finished box 4 afterwards. Means you gain a good advantage in raid ranking and can do an easy t30 or even t10 in addition. If the card is worth it depends on the rest of ur deck i would say. For example if u already have 2 green legends and 1 or even 2both of them are +atk/-hp and own an op rewind card this legend will boost ur deck greatly whenever we see a high attack earth UR in raid boxes. You can even skip the op rewind if the earth UR is a rewind card. Otherwise its just a great card but wont help u that much alone but thats ur decision.
Offlineflownm
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: Leidtwolf

Postby tzahiak » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:16 pm

Well, my earth cards is only life taker, other then that it's very low and sad because my earth rewinder is S1 Enor.

This is 9 of my best cards, no op rewinder but last raid I did 160m with only 3-4 rewinders.
I think he could help me a lot, the amount scared me a bit. 1 euro = 4.2 of my currency.

Would you do it if you were me ? The next event is a raid with Kendorall.

Offlinetzahiak
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Torn » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:57 pm

tzahiak wrote:Well, my earth cards is only life taker, other then that it's very low and sad because my earth rewinder is S1 Enor.

This is 9 of my best cards, no op rewinder but last raid I did 160m with only 3-4 rewinders.
I think he could help me a lot, the amount scared me a bit. 1 euro = 4.2 of my currency.

Would you do it if you were me ? The next event is a raid with Kendorall.

1) Remember that currently we have Dark Titan in step-ups, Kendorall will be there only starting next DE.
2) No one can really answer that question, since no one beside you is you. ;) It boils down to patience - you can build great deck in this game for free, but it will take more time than if you will "buy-into" deck, that's for sure.
So it really is a question of how soon you need it - if you are OK with waiting couple of months, step-ups and other sales aren't needed for you, but on the other hand, if you need deck "right now", then you will need step-ups, sales and not just for Kendorall, but quite a few until you build deck to your liking.
Truth is also that if I would buy into deck, I would look less to step-ups and concentrate more on OP rewinds and (possibly)heals, simply because skill is truly the king of all in this game and rewinders are very useful in all events, unlike legends(that is not to say that legends - especially the +/+ ones - aren't useful in DE or Inferno, but that their impact is less felt than in raids in those events, whereas rewinds are *always* super useful). At least on the beginning - rewinders are like foundation of a deck, once you have a few of them(or in case of OP ones like Abaddon or Magma, one or two), you can start looking at other components of great deck, like legends.
Also, when considering sales(and step-ups), remember that they are really based on chance - what flow described earlier is average results, but if you will get unlucky, you might as well drop 500€ and get nothing(on the other hand, you might get lucky and complete set below 200€ - it is known to happen, sometimes ;) ).

BTW, out of curiosity - which currency is that? ;)
chat wrote:Torn: that's 400*500 = 200 000 moba for Devourer... Think I will pass :P
Creation: Are you a serious player or what Torn? Buck up buddy! What's it gonna be? A house? Or a Devourer?
OfflineTorn
Hellfire Club
Webmaster
Intendant
HellMarys Player

Player Name: *Torn*

Postby tzahiak » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Well it's Israeli shekel, I'm going next month to Amsterdam so I'll have to gather lots of money ;)

And yeah after what you and flow wrote I'm starting to think I should give that up. For me it's about 2500 shekel and I might not get all 4.

I might focus on balanced rewinders and healers...

Thanks for the great tips as usual :)
Offlinetzahiak
Apprentice
Apprentice