.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

What are 'Tiger Scroll' for?

Have a technical question or a problem? Discuss it here.

Moderator: Intendants

What are 'Tiger Scroll' for?

Postby toopa88 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Hey. I barely played this game in the past 2 years and now decided to play it again. I got a tiger scroll and have no clue what they are for. I already screwed one because I thought they are for fast leveling. Can anyone enlighten me?
Offlinetoopa88
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: toopa88

Re: What are 'Tiger Scroll' for?

Postby Torn » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:52 am

Tiger scrolls are a method of rising stats of cards by 'evolving' stage four of some cards once again, to crate stage four plus.
List of cards that can be thus evolved is limited and so far only encompasses Epics and a few chosen URs and SRs.
You can read more about it here.
And here you can find the list of creatures that you can use tiger scroll on.
chat wrote:Torn: that's 400*500 = 200 000 moba for Devourer... Think I will pass :P
Creation: Are you a serious player or what Torn? Buck up buddy! What's it gonna be? A house? Or a Devourer?
OfflineTorn
Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Player
Hellfire Club
Webmaster
Intendant
HellMarys Player

Player Name: *Torn*

Postby toopa88 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:42 pm

Torn wrote:Tiger scrolls are a method of rising stats of cards by 'evolving' stage four of some cards once again, to crate stage four plus.
List of cards that can be thus evolved is limited and so far only encompasses Epics and a few chosen URs and SRs.
You can read more about it here.
And here you can find the list of creatures that you can use tiger scroll on.

Hey Sir, thx for reply. So does it mean that you have a 4/4 (evole stage) monster and the evole button is useable (on some cards) again? If so , then this would save me years to check every card manually :D
Offlinetoopa88
Trainee
Trainee

Postby Torn » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Yes, that is how it works and you don't have to check manually - the list I posted link too is pretty much always current, so you only have to use your browsers search on page function to see if given creature have a + stage. ;)
chat wrote:Torn: that's 400*500 = 200 000 moba for Devourer... Think I will pass :P
Creation: Are you a serious player or what Torn? Buck up buddy! What's it gonna be? A house? Or a Devourer?
OfflineTorn
Hellfire Club
Webmaster
Intendant
HellMarys Player

Postby toopa88 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:52 pm

But on the latest events this scroll only worked on the 6*+ cards or what? How on earth shall I get 4 of the same 5*/6* without being a top 100 guy in events :O
Offlinetoopa88
Trainee
Trainee

Postby Torn » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:00 pm

You can get epics by buying step-up summon, but the chance is pretty low, so you might expect 500-600$ price tag, for a set.
Other than that, you can get older epics from chests, so far you could have gotten Time, Fear, Creozelde, Havoc, Kaldecian King, Primal Death, Luthier and/or Nila and Goran this way, if memory serves. Obviously, to have good chance at obtaining all 4 copies to make a complete set, you need a lot of resources stashed.
There were also free epics given during Anniversary event recently, it is not unthinkable that similar offers will happen in the future(christmas event might be best bet here ;) ).
As for URs, you can get those fairly easy by clearing boxes and also from chests and crystal summons.
OfflineTorn
Hellfire Club
Webmaster
Intendant
HellMarys Player

Postby toopa88 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:10 pm

Are Tiger Scrolls available like every event? Since I don't pay for this game it will take me a year till I can make usage of these scrolls. Shall I rather use them for leveling?
Offlinetoopa88
Trainee
Trainee

Postby Torn » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:18 pm

Well, I wouldn't do it, unless you are very low on slots, but even then, keep 5-10 scrolls if you can. You never know how and when a 'scrollable' card will come your way.
Also, it is pretty easy to get epic from chests, you just have to keep saving seals(for DE/Inferno chests) and be(for raid chests) until the event with nice Epic you want and spend most of it then. ;)
I only buy premium login and still I have 2xTime(one from DE chests, other from raid chests) and Primal Death(from raid chests) and also S1 Luthier from recent DE chests - all of them were obtained in last couple of months, simply by going hard on chest events. ;)
OfflineTorn
Hellfire Club
Webmaster
Intendant
HellMarys Player