.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Event deck

Have a technical question or a problem? Discuss it here.

Moderator: Intendants

Event deck

Postby tzahiak » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:00 pm

This is my current deck for the raid, i get some decent proc and sometimes have over 70 sec.

But i wanted to ask if i should evolve my hydrobolt to use another elite ?
Also, i have s1 Titans of time (master rewind), 2 cards of Perpetuum (greater rewind) and some other 1 card greater rewind. I know Ominous fire is greater rewind but it increase turn by 2 for 3 enemies so that helps.

Should i now focus on damage ? or get more rewinders ? i think i have too much healers if ill use 3 BE.

The deck :

Offlinetzahiak
Apprentice
Apprentice

Player Name: *Dagi*

Re: Event deck

Postby Torn » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:41 pm

tzahiak wrote:This is my current deck for the raid, i get some decent proc and sometimes have over 70 sec.

But i wanted to ask if i should evolve my hydrobolt to use another elite ?

Yes, defo - S2 provides same time(assuming all procs on *both* S1) and adds another 5% to proc chance, while taking just one deck slot, so it is way better to evolve it - if you had 4 copies, it might have been better to have 2xS2 than 1xS4, but that comes with a caveat you will never be able to evolve them afterwards... Hard choice. ;)
But with 2xS1, it's really way better to evolve them, in my humble opinion.

tzahiak wrote:Also, i have s1 Titans of time (master rewind),

Master Cage, unfortunately.

tzahiak wrote:2 cards of Perpetuum (greater rewind) and some other 1 card greater rewind. I know Ominous fire is greater rewind but it increase turn by 2 for 3 enemies so that helps.

Perpetuum is a master cage too - while master cagers are really good in DE/Inferno, they really don't help that much in raids, unlike rewinds. Remember though S1 greater rewinds aren't really very helpful.

tzahiak wrote:Should i now focus on damage ? or get more rewinders ? i think i have too much healers if ill use 3 BE.

You need to get more master rewinds specifically and better heals too - try to clear 4 boxes this event and at least 2 next DE, together with Hydrobolt that should give you pretty nice start in the right direction - damage URs are only a cherry on the top in deck building, most of the time in raids damage URs are the first cards you replace with elites. ;)
chat wrote:Torn: that's 400*500 = 200 000 moba for Devourer... Think I will pass :P
Creation: Are you a serious player or what Torn? Buck up buddy! What's it gonna be? A house? Or a Devourer?
OfflineTorn
Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Player
Hellfire Club
Webmaster
Intendant
HellMarys Player

Player Name: *Torn*

Postby tzahiak » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:53 pm

Thank you man, btw to clear 4 boxes in raid, do i need to scout a lot of lb's or just use my 600+ BE to attack as many as I can ?
Offlinetzahiak
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Twistafly » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:02 pm

tzahiak wrote:Thank you man, btw to clear 4 boxes in raid, do i need to scout a lot of lb's or just use my 600+ BE to attack as many as I can ?

you can scout own bosses but just attack gobblins if youre able to low be mvp them do it. and also watch out for shared gobblins from others as much as you can ( just jump in with 1 be and quit) and then you should get that. and if you see that this isnt enough you can also start tagging a few of those lvl 105 bosses.
OfflineTwistafly
Apprentice
Apprentice

Player Name: Twistafly

Postby tzahiak » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:13 pm

Ty

I'm tagging every goblin and lv105 I see, to clear 4 boxes it's about 1800d right ? That's something like 50 bosses if I'm not mistaken.
Offlinetzahiak
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Torn » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:17 pm

Raid boxes are bigger than dungeon ones, so you need about 2045 diamonds(pulls). That's 177 level 105 tags.
chat wrote:Torn: that's 400*500 = 200 000 moba for Devourer... Think I will pass :P
Creation: Are you a serious player or what Torn? Buck up buddy! What's it gonna be? A house? Or a Devourer?
OfflineTorn
Hellfire Club
Webmaster
Intendant
HellMarys Player

Player Name: *Torn*

Postby tzahiak » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:53 am

Just to be clear, 2045d = 20,000 diamonds right ?
I have 500+ summons with diamonds.
Offlinetzahiak
Apprentice
Apprentice