.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Event damage

Have a technical question or a problem? Discuss it here.

Moderator: Intendants

Re: Event damage

Postby everseeker » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:13 pm

HOW
DO
I
GET
More
Effin
BE

???

I came into this round with >200 BE and 75 LBE
Cleared 2.5 boxes, and am down to 91 BE and 30 LBE
(Got 27,000,000 Pts and am at 840 on the leaderboard though)

I can not, for the life of me, recall how I GOT the massive number of BE/LBE so I am a wee bit skittish about pushing for box 3 or 4
(Box 3 still has 150R and 25 SR. need to get it down to < 10 before my Magic Jewels can clear it)

Do I push for box 3, or let it go?
Offlineeverseeker
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: Everseeker

Postby juliencod » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:21 pm

everseeker wrote:
HOW
DO
I
GET
More
Effin
BE

???

I came into this round with >200 BE and 75 LBE
Cleared 2.5 boxes, and am down to 91 BE and 30 LBE
(Got 27,000,000 Pts and am at 840 on the leaderboard though)

I can not, for the life of me, recall how I GOT the massive number of BE/LBE so I am a wee bit skittish about pushing for box 3 or 4
(Box 3 still has 150R and 25 SR. need to get it down to < 10 before my Magic Jewels can clear it)

Do I push for box 3, or let it go?

To clear 4 boxes you just have to tag goblin.
Lb are waste of BE if you are not ranking

If you tag only goblin you can clear b3
juliencod
Offlinejuliencod
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Hellfire Club

Player Name: juliencod

Postby flownm » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:29 pm

Yes Everseeker, you can easily farm up to 200be on the first 2 days and i read of people who cleared 4 boxes with goblin tags who still had some of the farmed be from the first days left.
Offlineflownm
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: Leidtwolf

Postby everseeker » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:33 pm

OK,
Of the 2 parts to the reply, I think I understood..... well... neither :)

1. What is a goblin, and how do I "tag" him?

2. Ummm, I MAY be on the same page as you, but let me outline how I "attack" and you'll see why I am not in accord with your statement.
Step 1... find someone that needs my help (At the moment, only 360M need apply...)
Step 2, (As an example) Load a LBE
Step 3, select 1x power (Saves the other 2 for 2 more attacks... the LBE, for me, is simply a "fast Reload" option
Step 4, Attack...
a. 1 flick
b. "X" out , sometimes before the orb even connects
Step 5, "Back" 1 screen to Raid Bosses screen
Loop to Step 1
If I am getting low on the # of max bosses (360M ones)
then, at the end of step 4, I "Call" others to aid me [which results in a new wave of 360s to flow in]

So, in my case, LBE is never a waste, it's simply a quick way to get to 3 BE in the magazine :)

>Yes, I HAVE, once in a great while, accidently "fired off" 2 or 3 BE at the same time... when that happens, I slog it out, attempting to get finisher.... it COULD happen...
Offlineeverseeker
Trainee
Trainee

Postby juliencod » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:40 pm

this : Image
Legendary Team Treasure Goblin 105 give 11 or 12 diamonds (victory+tb) don't remember correctly → Legendary Team The Master give just 3 diamonds
But Legendary Team Treasure Goblin are rarer than Legendary Team The Master
juliencod
Offlinejuliencod
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Hellfire Club

Postby everseeker » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:48 pm

Ummm... This Event, I have seen nothing like this
Now, in the dungeon, I have seen Chests (And have heard about the Legendary chests (with the tongue) that I did not realize were prone to dropping 2xMS 60% of the time.... in addition to other goodies
with only 7 MS, I was hoarding them.
Next time, I shall be pushing deeper into Hell, hunting for them chests
Offlineeverseeker
Trainee
Trainee

Postby juliencod » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:55 pm

You must be very careful and scroll often because they are killed rapidely and sometimes you don't have time to get in.
I have cleared b4 in ~30 hours just by tagging goblins.
juliencod
Offlinejuliencod
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Hellfire Club

Postby flownm » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:13 pm

11.6d per lvl 105 gobb with tb and almost all got tb.
So in theory u only need to tag 160 of those to clear 4 boxes.
around 1850d needed for b1-4 divided by 11.6 is 159,5 :)

Btw you dont even need to fire a single orb to tag, just enter fight and immediately "X" out.
Offlineflownm
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Hellfire Club
Donator

Postby tzahiak » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:37 pm

what the hell is clearing a box ?

Omg i've been away for too long :O
Offlinetzahiak
Apprentice
Apprentice

Player Name: *Dagi*

Postby flownm » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Clearing a box means u summoned all cards in it and pull the last UR card with a single MJ. But every box has more cards to clear in it. Diamonds pull around 37.5% per 100, rubies like 7.5%.
Iirc for 4 raid boxes you need 1850d pulls but might be more not exactly sure anymore.
Offlineflownm
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Hellfire Club
Donator

Postby everseeker » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:57 pm

Ummm...
11.6d per lvl 105 gobb with tb and almost all got tb.

let me see if I get this...
11.6 diamonds per I assume that means 11.6 summons, or 116 actual diamonds (cool)

ummm...
what's a tb?
Offlineeverseeker
Trainee
Trainee

Postby flownm » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:08 pm

TB means Team Bonus and is a secondary reward for a special amount of attackers.
Offlineflownm
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Hellfire Club
Donator

Postby Torn » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:27 pm

tzahiak wrote:Image

This is the majority of my cards, I have a few rare s4, like Ali baba, sha wujing etc.

I also have 3 ominous fire because he seem balanced (I should get the 4th this event).

So, I always check cards on the calculator so I know the stats if I'll get them to s4, but what should I focus on ? Wait for UR or rewind ? Any help would be great.
You can pm me on Facebook for an easier chat, I'm Tzahi Aknin.

Edit : Torn is *Torn* in game ? Cuz your in my ally list :)
Edit 2 : just played with 1 BE with 3 rewinders, did 6.8m which is my highest this event, so now I kinda get it :)

What you should get from box cards is Pinochio, since it's greater rewind it will good addition to your deck until you get enough master rewinds.
In general, your main point of interest for now should be rewinders and massive heals, both skills are very important in the game.
Remember that S1 master rewind is still better than even the best S4 Greater rewinder, so keep all S1s of master rewinds you have.
It's a bit of a shame you didn't cleared at least 2 boxes this event - at S2 the time added by master rewinder is already full, so you will get 4-40 seconds added(4 seconds per seal, max of 5 seals, max of 2 activations), where as S1 master rewind adds half of that(2 seconds per seal, max 5 seals, max of 2 activations). Still, even at S1 master rewind is great addition to your deck.
As for the other cards, you might want to slow down your leveling of SRs from boxes - in general, they aren't very useful on the long run and you can always get elites from events, which not only have the advantage of having better stats, but also level way faster thanks to elite bonus.

Yes, I sent you request, since you are now part of this community. :)
Yup, exactly - a few elites(4-5) and a few master rewinds(4-5) is how we do the kind of damage you see on (some) LBs in one attack - elites give you damage(and HP to survive long enough), rewinders give you time to use that damage. ;)
BTW, good tip is to not finish missions past eberdawn if you haven't finished them already - the navigational problems of HF make it hard to return to eberdawn and you will want to farm there during raid boss event(it is the best farming spot in general).
chat wrote:Torn: that's 400*500 = 200 000 moba for Devourer... Think I will pass :P
Creation: Are you a serious player or what Torn? Buck up buddy! What's it gonna be? A house? Or a Devourer?
OfflineTorn
Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Player
Hellfire Club
Webmaster
Intendant
HellMarys Player

Player Name: *Torn*

Postby Torn » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:33 pm

flownm wrote:Clearing a box means u summoned all cards in it and pull the last UR card with a single MJ. But every box has more cards to clear in it. Diamonds pull around 37.5% per 100, rubies like 7.5%.
Iirc for 4 raid boxes you need 1850d pulls but might be more not exactly sure anymore.

For raids, 2045 diamond pulls(20450 diamond gems), which goes:
210 diams for box 1
353 diams for box 2
630 diams for box 3
852 diams for box 4
chat wrote:Torn: that's 400*500 = 200 000 moba for Devourer... Think I will pass :P
Creation: Are you a serious player or what Torn? Buck up buddy! What's it gonna be? A house? Or a Devourer?
OfflineTorn
Hellfire Club
Webmaster
Intendant
HellMarys Player

Postby tzahiak » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:10 pm

flownm wrote:Clearing a box means u summoned all cards in it and pull the last UR card with a single MJ. But every box has more cards to clear in it. Diamonds pull around 37.5% per 100, rubies like 7.5%.

I still have no idea what that means, sorry iv'e been away so long that everything is changed.

You aren't talking about summon box with fire coins right ?
MJ is magic jewels right ?

All i know is that there are 3 types of summons, emerald ruby and diamonds. so clear a box means to get like 1850 diamonds and its cleared ? O_o
I know, i suck at it, but i was gone for over 3 years.

Torn - thanks for the tips, as you can see i have no idea what is clearing a box, so i dunno if i cleared 2 boxes or not =/
i do all my missions on eberdawn, that's the only thing i remember and i got lvl 80 boss max (my dmg was pretty low i guess).

i think the only thing i'm missing is the clear box thing which i honestly don't get :(
beside that ill work on rewinds, leave the SR's cuz i saw in the last 3 events that the elite got better stats and much more helpful (it wasn't like that when i played i think, at least not the stats).

i finished this event ranked about 770, still got 464 SBP and 22 LBP, maybe next event ill do better :)
edit - just got pinocchio, only 1 tho, should i do it 3+1 ? i also have lots of other greater rewind in my deck, tho they are SR and i have only 1 of each lol (beside ominous fire which i will have 4 of).
Offlinetzahiak
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Torn » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:37 pm

tzahiak wrote:

I still have no idea what that means, sorry iv'e been away so long that everything is changed.

You aren't talking about summon box with fire coins right ?
MJ is magic jewels right ?

All i know is that there are 3 types of summons, emerald ruby and diamonds. so clear a box means to get like 1850 diamonds and its cleared ? O_o
I know, i suck at it, but i was gone for over 3 years.

Torn - thanks for the tips, as you can see i have no idea what is clearing a box, so i dunno if i cleared 2 boxes or not =/
i do all my missions on eberdawn, that's the only thing i remember and i got lvl 80 boss max (my dmg was pretty low i guess).

i think the only thing i'm missing is the clear box thing which i honestly don't get :(
beside that ill work on rewinds, leave the SR's cuz i saw in the last 3 events that the elite got better stats and much more helpful (it wasn't like that when i played i think, at least not the stats).

i finished this event ranked about 770, still got 464 SBP and 22 LBP, maybe next event ill do better :)
edit - just got pinocchio, only 1 tho, should i do it 3+1 ? i also have lots of other greater rewind in my deck, tho they are SR and i have only 1 of each lol (beside ominous fire which i will have 4 of).

I mean Summon Box, but not with fire/moba coins - the total amount of cards in Box is limited(when you go to summons, you can see how many are left), as you remove them with event gems, eventually only the UR is left.
At this point, event gems(emeralds, rubies and diamonds) cannot pull anything from box any more, as they can't pull UR.
In order to move to next box, you need to use one magic jewel(MJ) summon to remove the UR from box. If you repeat that procedure 4 times, you will have 4 copies of the current event UR, which will give you full evolution.
You can read more about it here.
As for greater rewind(unlike with masters!), those you don't have at stage 2 or better are food - S1 greater add 2 seconds per seal, with 3 seals max and one activation, for whooping 6 seconds max... *IF* it procs on 3 seals.
Pinochio either 3+1 or even quick(but only if you have a lot of good cards to level) - it will be just a placeholder in your deck, until you will get master rewinds, so while it's important for you now, it will be important only for a short amount of time. ;)
OfflineTorn
Hellfire Club
Webmaster
Intendant
HellMarys Player

Postby tzahiak » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

Oh, I get it now...damn I got 2 UR, could have gotten more but I'll learn now :)

I really appreciate all the help torn and all the others !

So basically eat all my SR rewinders ? Not saving 1 until I get another ? lol
Offlinetzahiak
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Creation » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:34 pm

tzahiak wrote:Oh, I get it now...damn I got 2 UR, could have gotten more but I'll learn now :)

Not necessarily all your SR rewinders. The proc is what gives value to the rewinder. There are:

Light Rewind - Rewinds the counter for 1 creature (seal)
Rewind - Rewinds the counter for 2 creatures (seal)
Greater Rewind - Rewinds the counter for 3 creatures (seals)
Master Rewind - Rewinds the counter for all creatures (seals)

Now I put seals in there too because when you rewind a raid boss, depending on the number of seals you rewind, the more time you gain to attack. Each seal is 4 seconds, so let's look at an example, if a boss has 20 seconds left and you get a wave of seals that have 5 seals...a light rewind would only gain you 4 seconds (increasing the boss' escape timer to 24 second). But if you had, say, a master rewinder proc go, you would gain 20 seconds (increasing the boss' escape timer to 40 seconds).

So I would prioritize your rewinders by proc and not necessarily by rank. Hope this helps.
OfflineCreation
Menestrel
Menestrel

Player Name: (*Creation*)

Postby Torn » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:21 pm

tzahiak wrote:Oh, I get it now...damn I got 2 UR, could have gotten more but I'll learn now :)

Well, If you got 2 that's all that matters - Congratulations on your first master rewind, that is a huge step for every deck! :D :PDT_015:

Eat all the greaters that you have at stage 1(ie. only one copy), unless of course you like them and want to keep them to see if you could finish set. ;)
The reasoning behind that is, you can get Pinochio from box easily, so you can get 2-3 complete greater rewinders in the mean time, while waiting for the rest of those you have only S1 now.

But as Creation already pointed, mind their skill - master rewind is something you should keep, no matter if it is SR, R or a 1hp/1atk reinforcer( ;) ), Greater keep only those you have at least S2 or can easily get more(Pino) and since you already have one master, don't keep light and "normal"(the skill that targets 2 enemies/seals have no actual name) rewinds.
OfflineTorn
Hellfire Club
Webmaster
Intendant
HellMarys Player

Postby tzahiak » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:49 am

Cool,thanks for the patience to explain that to me creation and torn.

Now if I get it right, I shouldn't evolve Hydrobolt because I have only 2 of them, I should use them both to get more proc in dungeons and boss.

I won't rank anyway cuz I'm out of seals, but last 3 event I finished top 1000 without spending fire coins so I hope that next boss I'll get too 500 or more.

I did get the premium login, it has nice prizes :P
Offlinetzahiak
Apprentice
Apprentice

PreviousNext