.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Step up summon chance

Have a technical question or a problem? Discuss it here.

Moderator: Intendants

Step up summon chance

Postby Svaknir » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:55 am

I am currently playing in The New Flesh event and am very far along in the summon boxes that contain Good and Evil. I am currently about to complete the third box, but I know I won't be able to finish the fourth box by the end of the event as it's just too extensive to complete. As a back up plan, I was thinking about using the step-up summons to potentially get the fourth good and evil. My budget, however, is only twenty dollars or 2060 mobage coins, and I'm worried about my chances of actually getting the UR. Does anyone know if my chances are good? Or should I just save the money for later?
Last edited by Svaknir on Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
OfflineSvaknir
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: Svaknir

Re: Step up summon chance

Postby EmDeeNZ » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:57 am

save it the changes arent great and u could do better getting battle potions instead to go harder... S3 is great so i suggest waiting for something you really want/need
and welcome to the forum :)
Hugs Em
The way we speak to our children (and others) becomes their "inner voice" so choose your words wisely.
OfflineEmDeeNZ
Administrator
Administrator
Hellfire Club
Donator
EmDeeNZPowaaaaaaa
Legend Game of Heroes Player

Player Name:

Postby Svaknir » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:03 am

Thanks Em, I guess I'll wait till another event.
Last edited by Svaknir on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
OfflineSvaknir
Trainee
Trainee

Postby EmDeeNZ » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:09 am

hehehe keen huh ok have a look here and make your decision - u still have a little time but its gunna take some hitting to get thru 4 use the mjs after u exhausted all other options and cleared what you can first
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2033
The way we speak to our children (and others) becomes their "inner voice" so choose your words wisely.
OfflineEmDeeNZ
Administrator
Administrator
Hellfire Club
Donator
EmDeeNZPowaaaaaaa

Player Name:

Postby Svaknir » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:22 am

Jeez these boxes are extensive. I saw the main strategy for beating up boxes, and I'm surprised I made it this far without having to tap into my large BE's. I'm a newbie player, so I've just stuck to tagging bosses. I saved up around 500 small BEs, and have been lucky with my summons. I recently just saw the value of rewind creatures, and have been beating myself up over skipping The Moon several events ago. I was going all out to try and evolve Good and evil into my first legendary, but if you say S3 is good I'll take your word for it.
OfflineSvaknir
Trainee
Trainee

Postby EmDeeNZ » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:28 am

noo dont take my word for it hehe - check out here and decide if its enough for your deck but as a new player its a fantastic card. Masters arent easy to come by usually; http://hellfire-rus.ru/comparecard/ thats great for checking up stats and evolution methoods as well - tells tyou whats good for raids and whats good for dungeons.
really great wee calc to compare. Tho being a master rewinder it is worth having! Best of luck to ya let us know how you got on. Also pop into the shout box theres some awesome people in there who love to help and answer your questions
:)
OfflineEmDeeNZ
Administrator
Administrator
Hellfire Club
Donator
EmDeeNZPowaaaaaaa

Player Name:

Postby Svaknir » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:29 am

I'm planning on royaling this card and it said I literally need 253 reinforce spirits to reach this point, but instead I literally saved about 2500+ earth cards excluding earth rares and supers, as well as some reinforce spirits, that calculator you showed me was pretty awesome. I hope to be using Good and Evil by the next raid boss event. You've been a real help, thanks for accepting my ally request by the way.
OfflineSvaknir
Trainee
Trainee

Postby EmDeeNZ » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:37 am

you are welcome
and yes if s3 its good to 2+1+1 (or royal if u want tho its only another 200 points and a lot more food)
If u need food a great place is novice in the dungeon event - and its only 10 en to do a level for 250 gems (25 cards) so a few floors of that and u are good to go
OfflineEmDeeNZ
Administrator
Administrator
Hellfire Club
Donator
EmDeeNZPowaaaaaaa

Player Name:

Postby Svaknir » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:12 pm

Sounds good, I'll try that.
OfflineSvaknir