.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

BE Farming

Have a technical question or a problem? Discuss it here.

Moderator: Intendants

BE Farming

Postby SavageFreyja » Wed May 07, 2014 5:32 pm

What is the best way to farm BE ??? tyty
OfflineSavageFreyja
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: SavageFreyja

Re: BE Farming

Postby XenoCalimani » Wed May 07, 2014 6:25 pm

I think there are several threads out already that deal with this topic ;)

But since I am a kind guy:
It is depending on your deck strength!
At early stage of the raid (like now) you should try to destroy the bosses with 1BE if you can because you can earn one for discovering the boss and one for finishing off the boss!
On the other hand you can use the be you get from regeneration to attack the bosses you discover which guarantees you one BE or to finish a boss (but in this case the BE is not always guaranteed).
Only a Plank Between One And Perdition
OfflineXenoCalimani
Apprentice
Apprentice

Player Name: XenoCalimani

Postby kutterkoeter666 » Thu May 08, 2014 3:32 pm

A way to get more low level bosses is to kill them, but don't claim the rewards. To do this, you have to hit the red x on the upper right corner before the last thrown orb hits the seal.
With this way you can bunker up to 10 unclaimed bosses at once. If you have a full stack you have to claim the lowest bunkered boss to be able to spawn a new boss.
With this method you are able to get 10x lvl0 Boss and if you are patient you can gain at least 50 BE more than if you claim your bosses after killing.
Offlinekutterkoeter666
Hellfire Club
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: kutterkoeter666

Postby sarikusu » Thu May 08, 2014 3:43 pm

Here is a nice video from a hellfire fan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1gFdIERq1k

Some info on deck setup and it shows how to use the method kutter explained below.

kutterkoeter666 wrote:A way to get more low level bosses is to kill them, but don't claim the rewards. To do this, you have to hit the red x on the upper right corner before the last thrown orb hits the seal.
With this way you can bunker up to 10 unclaimed bosses at once. If you have a full stack you have to claim the lowest bunkered boss to be able to spawn a new boss.
With this method you are able to get 10x lvl0 Boss and if you are patient you can gain at least 50 BE more than if you claim your bosses after killing.
Offlinesarikusu
Menestrel
Menestrel
Hellfire Club
Webmaster
Donator

Player Name: sarikusu

Postby SavageFreyja » Thu May 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Thanks really thanks its so useful now i have 180 BE but can't do more than 2 or 3 per hour. thanks all :? :D
OfflineSavageFreyja
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: SavageFreyja

Postby shortkeeper » Mon May 19, 2014 12:37 am

The video is a good introduction with several minor errors.

Elites provide x2, x3 and x4 multipliers dependant on their rarity and if they are s1-3 or s4. He said specifically x3 which is an error.

Also with deck setup the main school of thought is to look at skill left to right but also top to bottom. In the situation, if the player had Alarius + 2 Rare rewinders or Pino + 2 rewinders, until you know the element layout then it would be better to sit Alarius higher than Pino in the Rows. He could also drop Stokhan and put Alarius in front of Grimkhala to make the top row Moon, alarius, Grimkhala once elites make their presense known.

I have stokhan but due to rewinders I use Thorn Queen instead in my nature row and found the balance better so the best healer is not always the best choice. So having healers in most elements allows better adaptability.

Still gives out some basic tips and tricks to hepl players get started on farming BE,
Offlineshortkeeper
Summoner
Summoner
Hellfire Club

Player Name: shortkeeper