.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Reinforce Souls and Reinforce Spirits XP

Have a technical question or a problem? Discuss it here.

Moderator: Intendants

Reinforce Souls and Reinforce Spirits XP

Postby MrMarcellus » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:04 am

I have a question. It may sound noobish, but it is one of the very few remaining things about this great game that I don't quite 100% understand. So please forgive me if you think it's a stupid question.

It's about one of the tutorial/strategy threads, which talks about the dungeon events http://hellfire.ninesages.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=792 . The thread begins with a chart that shows points from RS's, RSO's, Bosses, different points from the different floors, etc. And it talks about XP gains from captured Souls and Spirits. But what exactly is the XP gain from RS & RSO seal captures all about? Does that mean that, depending on which dungeon you capture it in, it will strengthen your creatures a different amount? From what I understand, RS's level approx 10 times more than normal feeders, and RSO's even more. If I capture them in the right dungeon, I can effectively choose how much it strengthens my cards?

I'm assuming this is what it means. The only other XP I know of is XP towards the next level for your overall character. Please unconfuse me! Much preciate it.
MARCELLUS AKA MARCZILLA
OfflineMrMarcellus
Menestrel
Menestrel
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: MrMarcellus

Re: Reinforce Souls and Reinforce Spirits XP

Postby RealHeroBaby » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:21 am

The strength of an RS or RSo does not change depending on how you get it. So if you capture a RS in any of the dungeons, or receive it as a ranking reward it's the same thing. XP just means how much experience points your card gets when you sac an RS to is. The RSo= 3 RS.
OfflineRealHeroBaby
Apprentice
Apprentice
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: realherobaby

Postby MrMarcellus » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:59 am

RealHeroBaby wrote:The strength of an RS or RSo does not change depending on how you get it. So if you capture a RS in any of the dungeons, or receive it as a ranking reward it's the same thing. XP just means how much experience points your card gets when you sac an RS to is. The RSo= 3 RS.

Thank you so much for replying and trying to help me.

OK... So now I "think" I understand that it doesn't matter which floor you capture it on, the RS & RSO will always level creatures the same respective amount. The RSO 3 times as much as the RS.

But I just can't wrap my mind around what seems a contradiction to me. XP means how much experience points your card gets when you sac an RS to it... Aren't these experience points and how much the RS levels the card talking about the exact same thing??? Going by the chart in the original thread I referred to, Novice and Expert dungeons give the same XP per seal for captured RS (306). Master gives a lower amount (153). And then the author of the thread suggests farming RS in the first 2 dungeons to get more XP per RS seal capture. WHAT THE HECK AM I MISSING HERE???

I am far from a dummy, and have figured out alot about this game on my own, and what I didn't understand, this forum has come thru for me. But this thing is confusing the heck outta me! Am I totally missing the obvious here? Are XP gain and RS/RSO leveling strength NOT the same thing? Is the chart from the referenced thread wrong? Why am I not understanding this basic concept? :( :x :oops: :?

THANK YOU FOR ANY AND ALL HELP GUYS
MARCELLUS AKA MARCZILLA
OfflineMrMarcellus
Menestrel
Menestrel
Hellfire Club
Donator

Postby RealHeroBaby » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:03 pm

What he means is that you have a higher % chance to capture an RS on the lower novice dungeon. Just look at the "Capture %" column. So if your goal in the event is only to try and grab lots of RS to max out your team then just throw free seals on the novice dungeon.

You get the same amount of XP from a RS on any level. But they're easier to catch on Novice. So, novice dungeon gives more XP per free seal, just because the capture % is higher. That's all. Hope this helps! If not keep asking away. :)
OfflineRealHeroBaby
Apprentice
Apprentice
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: realherobaby

Postby MrMarcellus » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:31 pm

RealHeroBaby wrote:You get the same amount of XP from a RS on any level. But they're easier to catch on Novice. So, novice dungeon gives more XP per free seal, just because the capture % is higher. That's all.

Now THAT makes sense! The chart is a little misleading, but you have demystified it for me. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! :D

I will definitely keep an eye out for any raid bosses you send out, and help as much as I can. Thanks again!
MARCELLUS AKA MARCZILLA
OfflineMrMarcellus
Menestrel
Menestrel
Hellfire Club
Donator