.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

How do you scout a higher Level Boss?

Have a technical question or a problem? Discuss it here.

Moderator: Intendants

How do you scout a higher Level Boss?

Postby Trelance » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:56 am

He I've been playing the game for abour three months. I was wondering if anyone out there knew what you had to do to scout level 43, 46, and level 100's. I was also wondering why everyone talks about the 100's when 46's get you more event points? Anyways, thank you all for any advice given or for even just reading this post.
Trelance
OfflineTrelance
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: Bullistik

Re: How do you scout a higher Level Boss?

Postby Hazardz » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:26 am

Hello Trelance and welcome to the forums.

To scout the high lvl gold bosses you just need higher Event Points than you actually had, no great secret to it. Whether you get a lvl40/43/46 or a Lvl100 legendary is the mystery and some players seem to get far more LBs than others.

The Lvl 100 Legendary Boss gives 40/60k x 40 EP for the MVP, 1.6m or 2.4m depending upon Team Bonus for 100 attackers. This is far more than the 240/360k for a lvl46. If you want to rank highly you have to MVP a lot of lvl100s
OfflineHazardz
Hellfire Club
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: Hazardz1971

Postby Trelance » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:25 pm

Thank you for your response Hazardz. I can't remember what my final event points were but I was broke 1500 for event ranking. I've also been able to scout lvl 50s but not 43,46,or 100. I noticed that if you use one be on a 43 you get 75k and on a 46 you get 90k if you have over 5 people in on it. So wouldn't it be more bang for your buck going after them then the 100 if you can't MVP them? I might be off on the level 43 points. I have included a screen shot of my current recommended deck. Image
Trelance
OfflineTrelance
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: Bullistik

Postby Hazardz » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:47 pm

Your deck has some good Rare and a couple of Super rares as well. If you put the rewinder rares such as Gluttony and Pisces with the common rare elite you should be able to do decent dmg on raid bosses. 6 rare rewinds 3 elites is a good place to start to see how much dmg is possible.

The amount of Battle Energy you use attacking a raid boss does not alter the amount of Event points you get, unless it helps you secure the MVP. On lvl40's you get a 50% bonus for 6 attackers , the scout and 5+ other players. On Lvl50 you need 40 assisting players and this rarely happens so most players just ignore lvl50 Legendary bosses. On Lvl100 LBs you need 100 assisting players to get the 50% team bonus, doing more dmg on these actually reduces your chance of the TB in most cases and a lot of players deliberately do as little as possible if they are just assisting.
A common tactic is to just tag the lvl100 boss, you attack with one be and do little dmg then call for help. This gives you a better chance of getting the team bonus and more silver coins.

A player such as yourself with a newish deck needs to look for an event with a very good common rare elite such as Gluttony or Pisces or Esto from further in the past. In an event like those you can build a lot of elites and do very well. To rank in a raid you need to put in a lot of time and MVP a lot of bosses. Having a high enough EP to scout lvl40s and lvl100s is critical to ranking in the Top 200.
OfflineHazardz
Hellfire Club
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: Hazardz1971