.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Hello all!!! I have a few noob questions please...

Have a technical question or a problem? Discuss it here.

Moderator: Intendants

Hello all!!! I have a few noob questions please...

Postby MrMarcellus » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:07 am

Hi everyone! I have been playing this game for prolly about a week. I don't even remember how I discovered it. I remember I was browsing the interwebs at work is all. Next thing I know, I found myself COMPLETELY hooked on one of the most addictive games I have ever played!

I have just a few questions please. I have tried to search for the answers, and it kinda bothers me that there is no official thorough guide on the play mechanics and basics. If there is one, where is it please??? I love guides!

1- How can you tell when a card's ability is going to trigger? That's assuming it's not random. I thought it was when the thunderclap sounded with the orb's lightning burst (sorry if that is an inane description.) I have tried to figure this out, and I feel stupid not being able to figure it out.

2- I have seen a few cards that have what looks like a shield or a family crest type icon with a number on it. Does this mean the card attacks multiple times? That's my best guess! I wish I can remember which card(s) I saw this on.

3- I understand the concept of card rarity, and how it affects capture rate. My question is this: Is there anything I can do to increase capture rate? For instance, does the level of my cards in my deck affect the capture rate at all? Or is capture rate ONLY affected by card rarity, period? If there's anything I can do to positively affect my chances of capturing those elusive rares, that would be awesome!

Thank you so much guys for your knowledge and insight. I really appreciate it!

PS...If AAnakondAA happens to be reading this, your deck ROCKS! I have picked you as my ally on all of my latest missions for the latest dungeon. You have saved my arse MULTIPLE times!!! THANKS!

MrMarcellus
MARCELLUS AKA MARCZILLA
OfflineMrMarcellus
Menestrel
Menestrel
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: MrMarcellus

Re: Hello all!!! I have a few noob questions please...

Postby Hazardz » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:13 am

1- You cannot effect when a cards ability will activate , it is totally random. A fully evolved and leveled S4 card has a 35% chance to activate on each attack. Most cards only have a very small total amount of activations so can at times only go off once.

2- The only cards I can think of that have numbers on them are Elites during raids. These are special cards that during the event have a x2 x3 or x4 bonus to HP and Attack. They are extremely powerful for the duration of the event but afterwards they will lose the bonus and most likely average.

3- Capture rates are random. Only the use of Magic Seals increase the chance for capturing during a dungeon and rares cannot be captured outside of a dungeon, only 1 and 2 stars from normal missions or dungeon missions.

You need to read around the forums to learn a lot more. Look for the raid strategies guide and learn how to tag Legendary Bosses for silver coins during a raid event, this is by far the best way to gain rare cards to improve your deck.

Also look for methods to best evolve your cards. If you do not know what 3+1 means then you have a lot to learn so pls read around.

Will pop back later if you need more help.
OfflineHazardz
Hellfire Club
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: Hazardz1971

Re: Hello all!!! I have a few noob questions please...

Postby MrMarcellus » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:41 am

Thank you so much for the thoroughly explained info! I hope the majority of people on this forum are as helpful.

I will definitely research the raid strategies. I am able to make it thru the (current) expert colossi dungeon, but master is too much for me. My orbs are doing ~ 12,000 - 15000 damage. But once again, I am an infant in this awesome game, so I will keep at it.

I did know about the 3 + 1 Reinforce method. That was one of the 1st things I researched, the best way to level up my creatures. And I am currently using the adjacent element method instead of the opposite element (sorry, I know that's not the official names of the methods. It's 2 of one element & 1 of an adjacent element.) It's working very well enough. Just gotta get more cards and farm to reinforce.

Thank you once again. Very helpful!
MARCELLUS AKA MARCZILLA
OfflineMrMarcellus
Menestrel
Menestrel
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: MrMarcellus