.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Is this how to do more damage in raid events??

Have a technical question or a problem? Discuss it here.

Moderator: Intendants

Is this how to do more damage in raid events??

Postby isusdfr » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:15 am

So this was second raid event and I only really started loading my deck up on elites about half way through and i stupidly used the elites i got earlier for fodder. once I put 3 maxed elites in i noticed that with a 3be attached i could do around 10million damage once the timer ran out. I am assuming if i really want to do some real damage to the LB's is to fill my deck out asap with maxed elites as early on as possible so i can start going for MVP on level 100 LB's correct? I assume that if i had say 6 or 7, 8 maxed elites i would have been able to do somewhere in the range of 20-40 million per battle?

i should not that i did scout just 1 level 100 LB during the the last event and i needed to use about 18+ BE to ensure that i got the MVP with i could have done even double the damage i could have spent alot less
Offlineisusdfr
Apprentice
Apprentice

Player Name: fraserd1

Re: Is this how to do more damage in raid events??

Postby plumfaerie » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:12 am

I generally use 6 rewinders and 3 rare elites. You get more time on the clock, thus hitting for more damage.

With this past rb having the common rare elite as a shifter, I could not make myself build more than 1. I did eventually get the water uncommon rare elite.
Never kick someone when they are already down. They are people too
Offlineplumfaerie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: plumfaerie

Postby isusdfr » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:25 am

Rewinders...thanks for that top i didnt think of that...will frost cage do that same thing? give you more time, or is it just rewinders??
Offlineisusdfr
Apprentice
Apprentice

Player Name: fraserd1

Postby plumfaerie » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:27 am

Cage will only work if all seals are caged, give 4 seconds. Rewinders give you 4 secs per each seal rewound.

The odds are you won't cage all if over 3 seals, with a cage 3 card. Rewind is guaranteed 4 secs per seal if it procs

Using 6 rewinders you could double your time
Offlineplumfaerie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Hellfire Club
Donator

Postby lili_marlene » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:01 am

plumfaerie wrote:Cage will only work if all seals are caged, give 4 seconds. Rewinders give you 4 secs per each seal rewound.

The odds are you won't cage all if over 3 seals, with a cage 3 card. Rewind is guaranteed 4 secs per seal if it procs

... which makes me ask a theoretical question: what if my deck (during raid boss event) was "the army of rewinders" like first line 3 x varick (2+1+1), second line 3 x vodi (2+1+1) and third line, let's say 3 x ecstasy (2+1+1) or 3 x fire golem (2+1+1)?
Logically, it'd give me good amount of time, good atk and in case of golems - not so bad hp. It's only theory but I'd like to hear other's opinions.

greetings
IGN: LaReineMargot :)
Offlinelili_marlene
Menestrel
Menestrel

Player Name: LaReineMargot

Postby pureheartbear » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:54 am

Shifts aren't as bad as everyone thinks. This last raid I had a full row of the common rare elite Mary. Another row was my earth line with Joan of Arc, King Arthur and Varick. My last row was the UC Rare Elite Drowned and two Vod's. I could easily do 30+ mil dmg if all my rewinds go of, if not then I was only do around 17-20mil.

The more rewinds you have in your deck the longer it takes for you to fight a boss, which makes stealing/competing for MVP difficult at times because when you are still fighting your first round.... they could be onto their next. For 3BE i never run out of HP. Occasionally I would run out of HP with level 46 bosses for 2BE and always with 1BE, including lvl 100's. So if you plan to fight with 1be you might need to introduce creatures that have the heal skill. The more elites you have in your deck the less the higher your HP. It's a bit trial an error depending on your deck as to what you will need. If you don't have many elites you'll most likely need heal, as the regular rewinds don't have high enough HP.

If they keep introducing common Elites in silver like they have been then you will want to include them in your deck to maximize your damage. I have four epics and I only used one during the last raid.
Check out my Newsletter Blog:
http://hellfirenewsletter.wordpress.com/
Offlinepureheartbear
Menestrel
Menestrel
Hellfire Club

Player Name: pureheartbear

Postby lili_marlene » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:51 pm

True, at the beginning it was strange for me to see elite shifter but I did exactly what you've written: put royal corrupt dragon, 2+1+1 kron and 2+1+1 varick in the next line and it worked. My problem is I always reinforce (level up, whatever) elites in 2+1+1 way so I can use them in the future and it takes time. I did the same with mary but as I'm not a big fan of shifters, I did only one. As for Esto, I got 3 of them reinforced that way and I don't regret. But you're right - 6 rewinders and 3 healers (if not a good elite) are some kind of solution.

greetings
Offlinelili_marlene
Menestrel
Menestrel

Postby Carystaal » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:58 pm

I'm not a fan of shifters at all, but on this occasion they worked well as a team. Other than them I had a 2+1 drowned, Eophyllia for healing and 5 rewinders - max 32M, min 19M damage. If you plan to go for raids use the extra card slots to save the RS rewards from dungeons, farm for MJs and use them all in raids. You always have to use as many free maxed Elites as possible, and if you're lucky with MJs you could get some of the secondary Elites (I got at least 1 drowned from MJs but I only had a couple to use for summons).
Life before death...
OfflineCarystaal
Menestrel
Menestrel
Hellfire Club

Player Name: carystaal

Postby lili_marlene » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:29 pm

That's exactly what I use slots for - spirits, but as I never go for rank (so far I don't) and damage doesn't mean that much to me (guess I have about 7-8 mil with "regular" deck with no elite in it), I choose elite(s) which I consider useful after raids are finished and spend some spirits on them during the event of course.
Offlinelili_marlene
Menestrel
Menestrel

Postby Hazardz » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:35 pm

lili_marlene wrote:
plumfaerie wrote:Cage will only work if all seals are caged, give 4 seconds. Rewinders give you 4 secs per each seal rewound.

... which makes me ask a theoretical question: what if my deck (during raid boss event) was "the army of rewinders" like first line 3 x varick (2+1+1), second line 3 x vodi (2+1+1) and third line, let's say 3 x ecstasy (2+1+1) or 3 x fire golem (2+1+1)?
Logically, it'd give me good amount of time, good atk and in case of golems - not so bad hp. It's only theory but I'd like to hear other's opinions.

greetings

You are very close with this theory. 3x Varick , 3xVodianoi/Viking then 3 x Elites for dmg. You will get 48 extra secs from the 6 rewinders and in that time the elites will do a massive amount of dmg, they also give you the HP you need to survive for that long. 30m+ dmg is what you should expect with a 3BE attack and a decent elite.
OfflineHazardz
Hellfire Club
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: Hazardz1971

Postby kurehuysmans » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:48 am

great tips,
thanks!
Offlinekurehuysmans
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: kurehuysmans

Postby ThorOdinsonxXx » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:46 am

Rewind, rewind, rewind.
The skill has broken raids and you will be nothing in them without it.

It is disgusting watching people do 100 mil. (TousouL) scabbing all the legendaries.
They need to remove it.
OfflineThorOdinsonxXx
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: ThorOdinsonxXx

Postby plumfaerie » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:08 am

Another card to have is a really good healer, as the rewinds will add the seconds, but you may need a few healers to be able to use that time without dying to early
Offlineplumfaerie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Hellfire Club
Donator

Postby shortkeeper » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:56 pm

ThorOdinsonxXx wrote:Rewind, rewind, rewind.
The skill has broken raids and you will be nothing in them without it.

It is disgusting watching people do 100 mil. (TousouL) scabbing all the legendaries.
They need to remove it.

Reports were that some players were using a hack and recording scores that far over killed the boss. Cheaters of that ilk are nothing new and the name you mentioned is also believed to be using said hack. I do not call them hackers but cheaters since hacking usi g takes skill, they only use a 3rd party program and nappies.
Offlineshortkeeper
Summoner
Summoner
Hellfire Club

Player Name: shortkeeper