.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Hello Everybody!!!!

New to the game? Want to introduce yourself? Have questions? Post here!

Moderator: Intendants

Hello Everybody!!!!

Postby Italiangothic » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:59 pm

Hello Everybody,
My name is Toni, but my name on HellFire is italiangothic. I'm glad to be here, and I finally got on here, :PDT_003: .
I do have a question though, well, I'll tell you thesituation first; I received an ally request from *Mrsbaseballmom*, but I thought the name sounded familiar, an admin from the Ragers, and I went on their page on Facebook and seen that they were promoting another website called "bluestacks.com" I believe, does anyone else have any clue what this is about? From what I can tell is that, I guess, HellFire is being played on a PC and what I've read there's a lot of bugs.
I'd appreciate if anyone can elaborate on this topic. I'm just glad that I'm here but it's going to take me some time to figure everything out, so please be patient with me. Thanks!!!!
I personally want to thank Emily for helping me to get here!!!!
OfflineItaliangothic
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: Italiangothic

Re: Hello Everybody!!!!

Postby Ap0orv » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:33 pm

Italiangothic wrote:Hello Everybody,
My name is Toni, but my name on HellFire is italiangothic. I'm glad to be here, and I finally got on here, :PDT_003: .
I do have a question though, well, I'll tell you thesituation first; I received an ally request from *Mrsbaseballmom*, but I thought the name sounded familiar, an admin from the Ragers, and I went on their page on Facebook and seen that they were promoting another website called "bluestacks.com" I believe, does anyone else have any clue what this is about? From what I can tell is that, I guess, HellFire is being played on a PC and what I've read there's a lot of bugs.
I'd appreciate if anyone can elaborate on this topic. I'm just glad that I'm here but it's going to take me some time to figure everything out, so please be patient with me. Thanks!!!!
I personally want to thank Emily for helping me to get here!!!!

Hey Toni! :corbaque4: heard about bluestacks a couple of years ago, from what I can tell it is used to run your android apps on your pc/laptop, like whatsapp etc(before whatsapp web was introduced). I guess it could be used to run phone games on pc too, never tried though and I don't see how we can flick orbs while playing on PC(using mouse may be? would not be ideal). Anyways, maybe other expert folks can help you better in explaining this relating to HF. Oh and welcome btw! :corwin6: , see you on chat, hopefully ;) :corbaque4:
OfflineAp0orv
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: Ap0orv

Postby Torn » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:34 pm

Welcome to the NineSages, Toni!
Bluestacks is one of the applications that allow you to run Android applications(like for example, Hellfire ;) ) on PC with Windows operating system – there are a few others and personally I rather prefer Droid4X, seems to me it's better than Bluestacks.
If you are a bit more tech savvy you can simply install Android operating system on your PC and avoid typical problems associated with emulators this way.
No worries, there is no rush – have a look around and if you have any questions, pop into chat, there is usually someone around who can answer your questions and most importantly, have fun during your stay here. :)
chat wrote:Torn: that's 400*500 = 200 000 moba for Devourer... Think I will pass :P
Creation: Are you a serious player or what Torn? Buck up buddy! What's it gonna be? A house? Or a Devourer?
OfflineTorn
Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Player
Hellfire Club
Webmaster
Intendant
HellMarys Player

Player Name: *Torn*

Postby khandog63 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:33 am

You will find the chat room by clicking on the iridescent fanchat button

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Offlinekhandog63
Intendant
Intendant
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: khandog63

Postby Italiangothic » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:39 pm

Thank you everyone that replied to my post!!! Even to the ones that just viewed the post. Since I'm brand new to this great family it'll take me some time to figure everything out, but I'm a quick learner ;). I even got my husband, lorddracar (Rob), to join, and he hardly ever joins a group.
As for BlueStacks, I'm not going to even try that app out, because I wouldn't know how to play :PDT_003: with a mouse. I'd think that a player who is using the mouse would click on the creature that they need to defeat and the ball goes there. I don't really have any clue how that works but using a theory that I thought of on how a player uses the mouse. This is just my theory....
Thank you ALL for answering ny post I truly appreciate it!!!!
OfflineItaliangothic
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: Italiangothic