.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Juggernaut Revenge of Sovering

Share here the applications or the games you like, on mobiles or not... and also websites.

Moderator: Intendants

Postby Corwin9s » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:46 am

Juggernaut is a new word in the genre of action RPG! A unique game featuring amazing, spectacular, violent and ferocious battles! You may pummel enemies with powerful spells; attack them with devastating combo hits, use cunning tricks or magic potions. But the most menacing weapon of all will be your own intellect – choose the best tactics, defeat the deadliest adversaries! Rich and elaborate system of character development will not leave indifferent even the most demanding RPG aficionados. Improve your character’s skills, obtain legendary armor, master the secrets of combat magic! The game gives you multiple activities to choose from in accordance with your liking and preference: lockipick treasure chests, collect tributes, study vanquished monsters to seek out the weak spots of their kin, protect civilians. Challenge the great evil that threatens to destroy the world! This truly revolutionary game is nothing less than a breathtaking adventure, with an unparalleled atmosphere of a vehement battle of weapons and magic! Juggernaut: conquer and prevail!

You also may find me, as... Corwin9s.

For more details : http://juggermobile.ru/?p&lang=en

Available for Android and iPhone plateform.

Android = https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.mail.games.juggernaut

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0D6Agv3fIc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIb8bR6EIss[/youtube]
OfflineCorwin9s
Great Summoner
Great Summoner
Hellfire Club
Webmaster
Donator
No Luck Brotherhood
HellMarys Player
Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Player
Battlestar Galactica Player

Player Name: Corwin9s

Re: Juggernaut Revenge of Sovering

Postby CubedCodeMonkey » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:26 pm

I enjoyed this game!

I recently uninstalled it, though - I beat the final boss with one character and there was nothing to do after that. I did take quite a while for me to get to that point, though, so it was a good time investment as a free player. I'd also recommend this game!
OfflineCubedCodeMonkey
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Hellfire Club

Player Name: CubedCodeMonkey

Postby Arhnandor » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:25 pm

I installed it today. At least one hour wasted already.. Thanks Corwin!

I'm a bit worried about the shop system as it reminds me of other games where you start with enough gold to buy your armor but very quickly are either armored like a peasant or spending real cash.

The game seemed overly simple at first, but gaining levels and unlocking the magic and fury system has helped. I'm still iffy on the critical hit mechanic though. It reminds me a bit of the infinity blade series, with less emphasis on defense+counterattack and more of a "I hit you, you hit me" combat.

Can it be played offline? Might make a good traveling time waster.
Current focal player, rotation order, rules... all you need to know about the SandiBandwagon here
OfflineArhnandor
Menestrel
Menestrel

Player Name: Arhnandor

Postby Corwin9s » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:38 pm

I dont have tested it offline. By the way, I still dont know how to be certain to make critical hit.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 en utilisant Tapatalk 4 Beta
OfflineCorwin9s
Great Summoner
Great Summoner
Hellfire Club
Webmaster
Donator
No Luck Brotherhood
HellMarys Player

Postby CubedCodeMonkey » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:41 pm

As a note about the shop system - it takes an increasingly longer amount of time to gain the money for upgrades as a free player, unfortunately. You will become armored like a peasant, but if you stick with it and keep fighting things (even if you lose), you will eventually make enough. You will start to need to rely on fury and magic a lot more to progress, too. Sometimes I would go back and kill the random roamers that pop up periodically, but do it in a way that I would get my fury and magic back, just so I could go in with full magic/fury for a tough fight. Sometimes those tough fights will also come down to critical hit luck. The only guaranteed way to get a critical hit is through that second fury spender - the rest are all luck, I believe (this is largely unconfirmed, but based on my experience).

I recommend saving your lockpicks for the third tier of chest (they're visually distinguishable from each other). I also recommend working on challenges as soon as you can. You will unlock some areas you have no chance against until you level up a ways, but in some cases, unlocking one challenge opens up a new, possibly easier challenge to start on.

I also wouldn't worry about stat placement too much, as the stats you gain through leveling are relatively trivial compared to what you gain from gear (not completely, of course, but they don't make quite as big an impact). The character I went all the way through with was the one with increased magic damage and the starting Shadow attack spell (I forget it's name). Other good options would be the high critical hit chance or increased damage ones. Back when I played, I couldn't find a good character or build guide, so I was just kind of winging it. There might be something out there now, but I'd also be happy to share my opinions if you have other questions!

I can't remember if it can be played online or not.
OfflineCubedCodeMonkey
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Hellfire Club

Postby dinucodin » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:51 pm

Played it some time ago - great graphics, but a bit too difficult in the beginning and after that another games come in place and I abandoned it... don't know if I'll reinstall it in the future.
Still got the blues...
Offlinedinucodin
Hellfire Club
Hellfire Club

Player Name: dinucodin

Postby CubedCodeMonkey » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:53 pm

dinucodin wrote:Played it some time ago - great graphics, but a bit too difficult in the beginning and after that another games come in place and I abandoned it... don't know if I'll reinstall it in the future.

I actually really enjoyed the difficulty of it. I became determined to beat it without paying for the upgrades!
OfflineCubedCodeMonkey
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Hellfire Club

Postby dinucodin » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:07 pm

CubedCodeMonkey wrote:
dinucodin wrote:Played it some time ago - great graphics, but a bit too difficult in the beginning and after that another games come in place and I abandoned it... don't know if I'll reinstall it in the future.

I actually really enjoyed the difficulty of it. I became determined to beat it without paying for the upgrades!

You are a very determined man CCM!
Still got the blues...
Offlinedinucodin
Hellfire Club
Hellfire Club

Player Name: dinucodin

Postby Corwin9s » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:27 pm

My warrior...

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 en utilisant Tapatalk 4 Beta
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OfflineCorwin9s
Great Summoner
Great Summoner
Hellfire Club
Webmaster
Donator
No Luck Brotherhood
HellMarys Player