.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

New game from Mobage better than Hellfire (imho)

Share here the applications or the games you like, on mobiles or not... and also websites.

Moderator: Intendants

New game from Mobage better than Hellfire (imho)

Postby ehuffy » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:03 pm

Kingdom Corps

:arrow: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobage.ww.a1389.TSS_EnM_Android

This is this new game from Mobage, you might have already seen it. Its pretty awesome because it has the CCG elements of RoB/DW/Hellfire that most other mobage games have, but with a strategic world map element to it as well. Basically you take your deck of cards and send them throughout the map to conquer NPC or other players lands and try and take the most. Some of its best features include:
- Its got a Guild system which makes it more interactive with other players
- Its far easier to get rare cards (you can get the best cards in the game without spending any money)
- It has a duel feature seperate from the world PvP where you go head to head with someone 3 cards vs. 3 cards. Includes a ranking system that is actually fair to all not based on time played or money spent.
- The ability to add 3 "skills" to each card which improves it.
- ^^this means that your deck is based more on your strategic build than simply how much money you've spent on really rare cards.

I dont pay money to play the game, just am very active and competitive, and i am ranked #4 overall in the game. I do know that #1 and #2 are money spending players but I am very close to catching them.

Anyways, I suggest you give it a shot, and I think you'll like it. If nothing else than to use my invite code which is corps01
(/shameless advertisement! haha)

If you do enjoy the game, message me in game my IGN is ehuffy, and i will help you out and give you some pointers. I can also get you into my guild which is #1 with 389k points compared to the #2 who has 226k points (a.k.a. we are way above and beyond atm) Its a great deal of fun and i hope to see you in game, any questions just post them here!

Some screens :

Last edited by Corwin9s on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added pictures and link to google playsotre
Offlineehuffy
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: ehuffy

Re: New game from Mobage better than Hellfire (imho)

Postby ronhuitt » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:29 pm

It's worth mention that this is currently an Android-ONLY app/game, with an iOS version still in the works.. :(
Offlineronhuitt
Menestrel
Menestrel
Hellfire Club

Player Name: ronhuitt

Postby Mupster5 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:15 pm

I'll have a go at this one. I would install it now but just went into my Hellfire ally list and now my tablet is completely locked up :lol: I think I will have to let the battery discharge then boot it back up.
OfflineMupster5
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: Mupster5

Postby Freydoom » Mon May 20, 2013 10:48 pm

Im also playing this game but I started before playing Hellfire, so can`t use your code,
Leave mine in case someone is interested: 2ra802
case sensitive and only works in world 2
Same name in game that I use en Hellfire: Freydoom.

Since high lvl construction take sometime, I play this first then I go to Hellfire (where i spend most of the time).
Also any idea how to get a serial code?
OfflineFreydoom
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: Freydoom

Postby Firefighter4Cy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:15 pm

I installed the game ehuffy but I couldn't use your name because world 1 is full. But any tips would be helpful.
OfflineFirefighter4Cy
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: Firefighter4Cy