.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Super Battle Tactics [Mobage]

Share here the applications or the games you like, on mobiles or not... and also websites.

Moderator: Intendants

Super Battle Tactics [Mobage]

Postby kutterkoeter666 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:43 pm

Last week I installed this 'Super Battle Tactics' for the 100 MobaCoins they offered me. Well normally I deinstall the game after receiving the reward, but I found this one was nice.
You can build different tanks. There are three categories:
- Defending units who have low atk and high HP and some specials like a shield for all your units.
- Attacking untis with high atk and medium HP and some specials like attack all abilities.
- Speed units who give you the possibility to attack first.

You can group 4 units to one team to fight against other players or against some ai teams. For each kill of an enemy tank you get some resources. If you collected enough you can build new tanks. By winning you earn some points and after you earned enough you can enter a little tournament to evolve your level to the next stage which unlocks three new tanks that you can build.

Today there was an update which introduced clubs and leaderboard rewards. I wanted to create a club called Hellfire, but there was already a club with that name, so I joined it. Unfortunately there are just 4 spots per club.

I think it is a nice game to play while your EN bar is empty.
Offlinekutterkoeter666
Hellfire Club
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: kutterkoeter666

Re: Super Battle Tactics [Mobage]

Postby brulnop » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:42 am

Yes its a nice one
You can find me there as well ;)
Offlinebrulnop
Menestrel
Menestrel
No Luck Brotherhood

Player Name: brulnop

Postby kutterkoeter666 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Oh perhabs we can share some tricks and tactics ;) It's a bit complicated, because the game is translated to my language and I don't know the exact words which are used in english.

Ok first thing is that you need special elements to build 3 or 4 stripe tanks. I found out that you can choose a computer enemy if you go to battle (upper left / blue tab). You can choose out of three teams with different difficulty. I choosed a really big hitter team with the needed resource and killed the right tank at first. I often died, but I got more of the rare elements than if I had fightet against a random enemy.
But if you are in a battle for the next level, you cannot choose your enemy, because that doesn't count.

Another thing that I noticed too late is that you get a big reward if you build all three tanks of one stage.

You get one ticket per tank that you build and another ticket after it was builded. So if you have 5 tickets, fight first one battle and then you can order or get your new tank.

Is there anything else which is good to know what you found out?
Offlinekutterkoeter666
Hellfire Club
Hellfire Club
Donator

Postby Worldsgreatest » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:18 pm

I have found that there are many games to play to kill time. I however am a person who needs to stay in the zone. So the only thing I can see being of any use in keeping me in the zone is to play a game almost identical. I found Hell Marys and instantly fell in love.
It is Hell fire with a twist. I do indeed wish "the powers that be" try the game out and add it to the hellfire website as it's a :dena game and it is based off of hellfires engine in all ways as I can tell. I am sure someone can find the diffs and say I am wrong but as I play it not much is different from what i see. I mean the 7 deadly sins is currently a raid going on and it has a card called gluttony. Different artist and different theme though they may be it seems they aren't It's amazing honestly it isn't Hellfire, but it is indeed a great time killer. You may find yourself distracted from hellfire since it is hellfire in a way.
If you haven't played, do so and Pm me and tell me what you think.
Worlds Greatest Dad, not to be confused with greatest HF player.
OfflineWorldsgreatest
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: Alexmiceli84

Postby kutterkoeter666 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:32 am

Worldsgreatest wrote:I found Hell Marys and instantly fell in love.

That sounds great :) I think there is already a thread about Hell Marys: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1920

Enjoy and have fun!
Offlinekutterkoeter666
Hellfire Club
Hellfire Club
Donator

Postby brulnop » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:26 pm

gIame is fun and a bitch at the same time
Right now i am a gold5 ranker
I have found that the best way is to go for bot opponent
you can control its HC level and the rewards but i find it better to win rather then only target the rare u its
But Most importantly the random oponent part is not in ballance for half the time the players you go up agains are why better in rank
1 vital tactic in the game is first strike !!!!!
Use at least 2 units that give you this.

I find that tactic is not key
Its luck for the rolls are often bad to worse
Offlinebrulnop
Menestrel
Menestrel
No Luck Brotherhood

Postby kutterkoeter666 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:55 am

brulnop wrote:the random oponent part is not in ballance

Oh yes that's true. I have the feeling that the chance to get a really strong enemy raises if you won 2 or 3 times in a row. And another bad thing is that you loose the fight if your mobile device lost connection for a few seconds. So I'm just playing against randoms if I have a WLAN connection (and most time just in the ranking up tournament).
Offlinekutterkoeter666
Hellfire Club
Hellfire Club
Donator

Postby brulnop » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:15 pm

Yes that really is a pain. Even the loss of 1 sec can neck you.
What i dont understand that if you lose you can lose a mass of points.
Have seen a loss of 15 points a one time
Why this is i dont know
Offlinebrulnop
Menestrel
Menestrel
No Luck Brotherhood

Postby DeltaEcoBravo » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:53 pm

Anyone here playing this? I just started this week (after another 50 coin offer from Mobage of course) and it's been fun so far. I've been playing current event more than the current HF dungeon :oops: but the main problem is I don't have a group, so I find myself playing alone with 38K event points and no team, so if anyone from here already has one and is interested in adding a new member, just drop me a line, preferably before the event ends in 3 days, so we can actually make good use of those points.
OfflineDeltaEcoBravo
Intendant
Intendant
No Luck Brotherhood
HellMarys Player
Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Player

Player Name: DeltaEcoBravo