.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Dragon & Sword

Share here the applications or the games you like, on mobiles or not... and also websites.

Moderator: Intendants

Dragon & Sword

Postby Yamamomo » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:42 pm

Hey guys, if anyone wants to step away from the mundane rb events and the drudgery of the dungeons of Hellfire, check out this game. The game consists of all dungeons but you spend the majority of your time upgrading your creatures. The upgrading aspect is linear (i.e. you have to max level before you evolve.) There are elements and there are orbs...no flicking but matching orbs of the same element if you want the creature of that element to attack. I've only been playing for a few days but it doesn't seem as if paying gets you that far ahead of the game. Whereas you have to pay for mobage coins to summon/refill energy, you can do free promotions to get summoning crystals! You get 2 summons when you start the game. One during the tutorial and the other one after you put in a friend referral. The best part is you can uninstall and reuse the friend referral to ensure you start off with the best creature, further, the rates for high value creatures don't seem terrible compared to HF. That's it in a nutshell, so give this game a try and put in 6R25438 for a chance at a 5* creature. I got mine after only 3 uninstalls...just be sure to summon after you complete the first dungeon when the game updates. Hope to see some of you on!
OfflineYamamomo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Player Name: Yamamomo

Re: Dragon & Sword

Postby RheinJie » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:20 pm

is the dungeon has a level requirements?? if ever , what level does the highest level dungeon and what are the possible drops of it??
OfflineRheinJie
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: RheinJie

Re: Dragon & Sword

Postby Corwin9s » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:39 am

hello, if you can update your post with screens and links, it will be quite better and more comfortable to see how fun the game is !

:D
OfflineCorwin9s
Great Summoner
Great Summoner
Hellfire Club
Webmaster
Donator
No Luck Brotherhood
HellMarys Player
Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Player
Battlestar Galactica Player

Player Name: Corwin9s