NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Evolving Cards

Moderator: Intendants

Evolving Cards

Postby EmDeeNZ » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:50 am

You can do three things with a card - Level, Evolve and Awaken them

Power up (level)
when levelling/ power up- remember it costs heaps so always have your allies out doing the scavenge mission. Choose cards of the same affinity if u can as you get an affinity bonus.
You draw your fate and if offers to accept or watch a video (advert) or use gems to increase your odds = always at least watch the video as it lets you have the higher of the two draws, if you get higher before watching the video u get that % increase not the lower u may have drawn after.

I personally don't think gems are a good thing to waste here - they're so important for other parts of the game.

Please note you do NOT have to do any levelling of a card before u evolve - the developers have confirmed there is no difference to your stats - you have to however level it before you awaken.

Evolving (you dont need copies of the card to evolve but however you do need Catalysts.
Tap them and it will tell you how/where to get these or allow you to create them (costs an arm and a leg lol) you sometimes need many shards of an object (like a blade) to make a dagger etc so this isnt a fast process, with some being extremely hard to find. Always worth doing the daily dungeons for that affinity of you need something - if you dont have high hitting allies yet - just take an 'adventurer' instead - u need to pass those as you only get two keys to try it and more costs you. You cant save these keys up.

Awakening - you need a second card the same to awaken - Seldaar has posted about that below so i will leave it to him :)
will post pics shortly
The way we speak to our children (and others) becomes their "inner voice" so choose your words wisely.
OfflineEmDeeNZ
Administrator
Administrator
Hellfire Club
Donator
EmDeeNZPowaaaaaaa
Legend Game of Heroes Player

Player Name:

Re: Evolving Cards

Postby Matik » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:21 pm

It hasno image :twisted: :biggrin1:
OfflineMatik
Apprentice
Apprentice

Player Name: Matik

Postby EmDeeNZ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:12 am

hmm looks like he took them down lol i used the ones he pasted me in facebook (the url expires from there after a bit - didnt know that ) - i will show u next time i evolve sorry matik
The way we speak to our children (and others) becomes their "inner voice" so choose your words wisely.
OfflineEmDeeNZ
Administrator
Administrator
Hellfire Club
Donator
EmDeeNZPowaaaaaaa
Legend Game of Heroes Player

Player Name:

Postby Seldaar » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:13 pm

Some text for description, since the pic is not working.

Power Up: sacrifice card to increase the level of a card. You get an affinity bonus if the cards at the same color. The is also a Fate Bonus. You can draw the bonus again by spending gems or watching an ad. If you are on wireless, I would suggest watching the ad is you get the 5% bonus.

Awaken: use duplicate card to increase stats by 20%. Has to be same number of stars. You can awaken 5 times, which is a 100% increase in stats. It also costs mana, which is hard to come by. I believe you only get mana from guild leaderboard.

Evolve: increase star level of card. Requires evolve mats. Mats are found in campaign levels, event store, daily dungeon store and daily dungeon. You can see the list of mats, and where to find them by selecting Evolve on the card menu.

If you Awaken, and then Evolve, you lose the Awaken levels. So do not Awaken cards that are not fully Evolved.
OfflineSeldaar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Player Name: Seldaar

Re: PoweringUp/Levelling Cards

Postby Matik » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:02 am

Just a small tip. We might all be in a big rush to power up our cards to get the max from them but i have a small suggestion that would get you there a bit faster. Now when you got to power up a card you will notice there are 6 cards/items you can use as sacrifices to power up your card, my advice would be to wait till you have enought sacrifices to fill all 6 slots, thn power up, reason being, you will get more boost from the 'Test Your Fate' thingy. The test your fate only has a certain amount of times you can use it, i think 3 times a day, so if you go to power up with single or 2 sacrifices at a time eventually you will lose out on the boost.

Pic showing the sacrifice screen and the 6 slots for items, fill all slots before going forward!

The "Test Your Fate' screen for those who unsure what i meant..lol

It might not seem like a big thing but i think pivotal in powering up cards to get max boost!! :)
OfflineMatik
Apprentice
Apprentice

Player Name: Matik