.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Idea for leaderboard

Write down all your suggestions, & ideas you have either for this forum or for the game.

Moderator: Intendants

Idea for leaderboard

Postby madmaxrage » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:54 am

Hi guys, I mostly play Hell Mary's, later on I'll introduce myself more if that appears to be necessary.

I just saw something amusing today, which gave me the following idea: how about giving small prizes like a few energy pots to the board leaders at 12 hour intervals? also you can give out another such prize randomly to one of the top 100 at the same time? And each player can only earn such a prize once per event. For example, 12 hours into your raid, whoever is on top gets a potion. Also a random player from the top 100 (minus first guy since he's automatically awarded) gets a potion. 24 hours in, repeat process, and so on. If Player A has already earned a potion, and he's picked again, say by being the random selection of the period, then go to the next player up, give it to them instead. It's a way to keep people keyed up and getting nice surprises all the way through.

Whoever talks to mobage on here, can you pass the idea along? :->
Offlinemadmaxrage
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: LeisureSuitMary

Re: Idea for leaderboard

Postby GamerSeth » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:59 am

Hey madmax,

Here, we're just a group of players who share tips and advice. We don't really have any ties to Mobage. If you want, shoot them an email, and if they're nice, they'll reply!

GamerSeth
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.”
OfflineGamerSeth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Player Name: GamerSeth

Re: Idea for leaderboard

Postby madmaxrage » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:59 pm

GamerSeth, yo.

Naw, I was thinking petition for such an idea as that. I could email them sure, but the chance of it being junked at the box level is overwhelming. Anyway, I threw it out in here as a way of getting feedback/interest - and possibly having it adopted or championed. It's a pretty good idea from my perspective, but who knows what someone might think about it.
Offlinemadmaxrage
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: LeisureSuitMary