.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

contests...

Write down all your suggestions, & ideas you have either for this forum or for the game.

Moderator: Intendants

Re: contests...

Postby kutterkoeter666 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:04 pm

hussein-yousi wrote:I hope it is possible for the admins to bring in a banner for the winners?

Nice idea, but that could be too much. E.g. I removed the banners for reaching level 100-500 from my profile, because every post that I made was sooooooo long. If we have too much banners it will be much work to scroll for a few sentences in long threads ;) ;) ;)
Offlinekutterkoeter666
Hellfire Club
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: kutterkoeter666

Postby kutterkoeter666 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:18 pm

hussein-yousi wrote:Thank you for you interest kutter. I assume that you are thinking it as having 5 banners for winning 5 contests. I see a better way to what you stated. A singlr banned showing how many contest one has won?

To clarify what I mean I took a post from chop who has very much banners:
viewtopic.php?t=1904#p25144

Ok, one additional banner wouldn't be the problem, but if there are more banners which might show up in the future it could become a problem. I understand your request and as I said it's a really nice idea, but a banner overload should be prevented.
Offlinekutterkoeter666
Hellfire Club
Hellfire Club
Donator

Player Name: kutterkoeter666

Postby EmDeeNZ » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:23 pm

I really like the idea of just having the one level one kutter - No point having the rest if you passed to the next level. that cuts a huge amount of space off the bottom of posts - clever you !
The way we speak to our children (and others) becomes their "inner voice" so choose your words wisely.
OfflineEmDeeNZ
Administrator
Administrator
Hellfire Club
Donator
EmDeeNZPowaaaaaaa
Legend Game of Heroes Player

Player Name:

Postby Omega Recon » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:12 am

hussein-yousi wrote:With the onset of contests every week, i wish if there could be some reward for winner of the contest besides the one offered by the sponsor. I hope it is possible for the admins to bring in a banner for the winners?

Cheers,
Hussein.

Hey there hussein....

Right now I have no plans to bring in banners for contest winners. Right now I have my hands more-than-full with adding /removing players from the Disciple Card thread (Thank you EmDeeNZ for your help), adding players to their respective levels as they move up, monitor a forum, work on the Fan site for events, answer guest book posts on the Fan site.... Well, I just don't have the time to do all of that, and maybe, just maybe get a few rounds of playing the game in.

Maybe in the future when I can get more help, then this might be a possibility. But for the time being, my moderators are busy watching and maintaining a forum, helping it to run smoothly. Who knows, maybe in the near future a banner could show up for players, reflecting how many contests they've won.

Please don't get discouraged. I'm always willing to listen to new ideas. Just keep the ideas coming!
OfflineOmega Recon
Administrator
Administrator
Hellfire Club
Webmaster

Player Name: Omega-Recon