.::-[•  Hell Marys Fan WebSite  •]-::.

NineSages Community

The Only and Largest Online Forum for Many Games

Concerning Raid Bosses and Requesting for Help

Write down all your suggestions, & ideas you have either for this forum or for the game.

Moderator: Intendants

Concerning Raid Bosses and Requesting for Help

Postby Quokkadile » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:05 am

Hey all,

So I'm sure most of you have been in a situation where you want to clear those boxes during the raid boss event, and you seek out for any Legendary Team Relentless Treasure Goblins (or something) only to find 20+ bosses that pile up your screen that you have no interest in using your energy on.

My suggestion is to add some options or filters to the raid boss screen, that allows players to customise what kind of boss they're interested in helping with. This, in my opinion, actually benefits a lot of people. If a player chooses not to see any legendary goblins, for example, then he/she wouldn't see any requests for help on a legendary goblin. Whoever sent out that request would also get more out of it, since those not interested wouldn't see the request at all, and those interested would, obviously, help out.

Now I'm not sure how this can be done, but if it can, it would be really neat if it were an option. Would make my life and many others (I'm sure!) so much easier.

Thanks for reading =)
OfflineQuokkadile
Trainee
Trainee

Player Name: jcifnfifjdkdjf